Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

20 minutes ago, Exploro said:

Granted. You received coins made from a 0.3 mm drill bit, but how this profits you is anyone's guess.

I wish for a cure to a sore throat.

Granted. you now have the cure to a sore throat, but after you applied it, your lungs started to swell.

I wish for elon musk to put flat earthers in groups of 12 into 6 crew starships each on 6 superheavies (all life support, food and water present) and launch them into orbit UNHARMED (and for them to stay in orbit for one hour AND for the BFR's to be fully functional), to each go on EVA for exactly 2 minutes when they reach orbit in fully functional and safe EVA suits (with indestructible straps attaching them to the ship) then for them to get back into the ship once their time is up, for the starships to land back on the launchpad with the flat earthers inside UNHARMED, and then once the starship landed it will be refuelled (all life support, food and water replenished) and put back on the REUSED superheavy (that was also refuelled), 12 more flat earthers that have each never been in LEO to be placed in the crew starship, and for the process to be repeated until ALL FLAT EARTHERS SPACE ALIVE AND BACK ALIVE AND WITH NO PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURIES!

Granted. However the Kerbal Space Center is set up in your hometown. Due to the Kerbal's penchant for unscheduled spacecraft disassembly and catastrophic failures, your hometown soon becomes a cratered ruin.

I wish for that KSP is returned to it's computer realm so Robonoise's town will no long be destroyed.

Granted. Jool has a solid surface, with oceans, and breathable atmosphere. It is now also the game's starting location, so you can't launch stuff.

I wish they added a reverse time warp function in ksp, so we could find out how the universe begun.

Edited by Overfloater

Granted. You see HarvesteR playing with toy proto-Kerbals and reading Unity handbook.

I wish the solid Jool surface be drillable, as it's enough large to contain all other planets inside, to reach them by ladders, without space flights.

Edited by kerbiloid

On 11/30/2019 at 7:47 AM, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You see HarvesteR playing with toy proto-Kerbals and reading Unity handbook.

I wish the solid Jool surface be drillable, as it's enough large to contain all other planets inside, to reach them by ladders, without space flights.

Granted. Jool surface is now mineable. All other planets have been moved inside of Jool but rotation of those planets and Jool's atmosphere and gravity are also applied there in addition to what's on those planets. All moons now orbit Jool.

Edited by Pds314

On 11/30/2019 at 7:47 AM, kerbiloid said:

Granted. Jool surface is now mineable. All other planets have been moved inside of Jool but rotation of those planets and Jool's atmosphere and gravity are also applied there in addition to what's on those planets. All moons now orbit Jool.

I wish for cargo bay doors to move things attached on them.

Edited by Pds314

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. But riding the cargo bay door you had forgot to attach you to the ship with a tether.

I wish now I will continue making my procedure.

Granted. You will continue making your procedure. But you die. 

I wish that I could come up with less boring corruptions

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

Granted. The water pipe mixes with the gas pipe to make the seltzer pipe.

I wish for a potato.

Granted it's a minecraft potato though, so good luck trying to eat that

I wish for more youtube subscribers

On 12/24/2019 at 3:47 AM, kerbiloid said:

I wish the security won't see you.

granted, now you can't get through the security check at the airport

I wish for an empire that spans the continents of North America, Europe, and Australia that which then becomes UN recognized. And is respected from forien countries and won't start going to war on us and also is also healthy with food and is wealthy with the citizens satisfied with the empire and lasts for as long as I live.