Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

On 12/28/2019 at 11:01 AM, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I wish for an empire that spans the continents of North America, Europe, and Australia that which then becomes UN recognized. And is respected from forien countries and won't start going to war on us and also is also healthy with food and is wealthy with the citizens satisfied with the empire and lasts for as long as I live.

Granted. About 3 days after this empire is formed, you are fatally struck by a car and the empire enters a massive global war that ends with, at best, the desolation of those mentioned regions.

I wish for a slightly better gaming computer.

37 minutes ago, Arco123 said:

Granted, but the computer crashes every 3 minutes and you can only play KSP and nothing else.

I wish for a new GPU.

Granted. Except the moment you start playing KSP it starts smoking and your whole computer is burnt and unusable.

I wish to have a dragon.

Edited by Jeb-head-mug kerman

15 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

I wish there were wyvernflies.

Your house is now infested by a new species of bug closely related to the dragonfly. You can't eat your food without multiple wyvernflies landing on it. You can't sleep in your bed, because it's covered in wyvernflies.

I wish to see an image of an amazing spaceplane.

14 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. But it's so amazing that you fall unconcscious every time watching it, due to sensoric overload.

I wish 2020 is better than 1010.

It is, in terms of technological advancement. Everything else about it is horrible.

I wish that all future wishes weren't corrupted.

20 minutes ago, LittleBitMore said:

It is, in terms of technological advancement. Everything else about it is horrible.

I wish that all future wishes weren't corrupted.

Granted. But there's now a global limit of 3 for everyone and it doesn't get reset for another millennia or so.

I wish for my own Metal Gear.

2 hours ago, TheZenGuy said:

Granted. But there's now a global limit of 3 for everyone and it doesn't get reset for another millennia or so.

I wish for my own Metal Gear.

You get your own Metal gear, because your wish is, as of 2 hours ago, uncorruptable. however, you have 2 wishes left.

I wish the wishes got corrupted again.

Edited by LittleBitMore

1 hour ago, LittleBitMore said:

You get your own Metal gear, because your wish is, as of 2 hours ago, uncorruptable. however, you have 2 wishes left.

I wish the wishes got corrupted again.

Granted, now the wish limit is removed, everything is corruptible, but for some inexplicable reason you still have the wish limit.

I wish for another Metal Gear

1 hour ago, Space Nerd said:

I wish for a day off.

The heavens wash away... Gold and white shower you in light while and old hand grabs your collar. The edge of the portal slowly getting smaller until it is a pinhole. Everything pulls toward the black pinhole and the man or thing lets go becoming one with the pinhole. Everything turns black as the pinhole devourers the universe. After a while a countdown appears... You are folating in space without any stars or anything to interrupt you. The countdown is a clock counting down from 1 day. 

I wish for a wish that wishes for one more wish with a dream to wish.

4 hours ago, Arco123 said:

The heavens wash away... Gold and white shower you in light while and old hand grabs your collar. The edge of the portal slowly getting smaller until it is a pinhole. Everything pulls toward the black pinhole and the man or thing lets go becoming one with the pinhole. Everything turns black as the pinhole devourers the universe. After a while a countdown appears... You are folating in space without any stars or anything to interrupt you. The countdown is a clock counting down from 1 day. 

I wish for a wish that wishes for one more wish with a dream to wish.

Granted. Unfortunately, the computer of the universe hadn't been upgraded to meet the system specs and thus bricks.

I wish for existentialism

• 1 month later...