Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

2 hours ago, Kane Kerman said:

(i bet that the Doodling Astronaut will reply next)

When you wish for a cookie I cannot resist...

Granted. Unlike when I wished it, you get a cookie and no corruptness. I just kidding! You receive the cookie but you can't eat it!!!

I wish for a lifetime supply of Pringles Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps - 5.5oz : Target

2 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. But your can neither eat the Pringles smelling with gas, nor fuel your car with the gas full of crumbles.

I wish to read the responce in the megathread thread.

granted,your computer becomes a transformer to kill you because the megathread wasted almost all of the PC's Ram.

I wish so i can Wish.

11 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. It has, you got, but 2080ti gets obsolete before you could enjoy it, so now you are wishing for 3080.

Actually, that wouldn't be that bad, at least it would be an 80 series card, rather than the 60 series card I have now. I'm fact when I do upgrade my video card it will probably be a 1080 or 1670 (when it exists) since 2080ti's are really expensive, and as with most tech things, the returns diminish exponentially the more you spend (e.g. An 800 dollar phone does 90% of the things a 1400 dollar phone can do, and a 600 dollar gpu can do most of the things a 1600 dollar gpu can do.

I wish people would be awed that I have thwarted the game.

Edited by catloaf

Granted. It's a PC that's up for sale on the planet Eeelooo, and you happened to have pre-ordered one. Unfortunately, Eeelooo doesn't exist, because you haven't wished for that. So your money was spent on thin air.

I wish i didn't suddenly feel nostalgic about my old Eee PC. :(

Edited by Overfloater

Granted, Both Genies are corrupt and find whatever way to make you wish technically true but it isn't what you wanted.

I wish for an Extra Hot Pringles Can (the real deal not a literal hot can of pringles.) I am able to eat it fully and have no side effects.

5 hours ago, DunaManiac said:

I wish for a genie to give me 3 wishes so I can wish for another genie to give me another 3 wishes.

Granted. You are one of them.

1 hour ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I wish for an Extra Hot Pringles Can (the real deal not a literal hot can of pringles.) I am able to eat it fully and have no side effects.

Granted. It was a really extra can of Hot Pringles. You hardly could eat the last pringle from it and immediately run to the restroom to unpringle everything back.

I wish there is a place on the Earth where the people never hate or mob each other for using different Java frameworks... and just delete that Java at all (software platform, not hardware island) .