Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted.  The moons are in hydrostatic equilibrium with each other.  Unfortunately, they are not in this state with Earth, and the Earth is crushed under the weight of several thousand atmospheres of gravity.

I wish to see beyond the event horizon of a super massive black hole without being sucked into it.

50 minutes ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

i wish Earth has two moons that are large enough to be in hydrostatic equilibrium

Granted. The second moon you see in water. Until you touch it, it's in hydrostatic equilibrium.

17 minutes ago, Popestar said:

I wish to see beyond the event horizon of a super massive black hole without being sucked into it.

Granted. You see same dull mess like here.

I wish for a hot, glowing, melted asteroid made of pure uranium, but not right here.

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted.  Earth's rings are stable, and they do not deorbit.  Unfortunately, they block the sun, turning Earth into an icy rock, which again kills all life on the planet.

I wish I could breathe in the vacuum of space, without losing the ability to breathe the clean air on Earth.

23 hours ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I wish that earth had rings

Granted. At least nine of them. Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ...

22 hours ago, DarkBrave_ said:

i wish for ksp 2 to have kraken drives

Granted. Now it's being chased by the animal protectors.

22 hours ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I wish earth had STABLE rings that didnt fall and didnt deorbit in any way whatsoever

Granted. They are lying on surface.

20 hours ago, Popestar said:

I wish I could breathe in the vacuum of space, without losing the ability to breathe the clean air on Earth.

Granted. In the vacuum you breathe with some probabilty. On Earth you breathe with the vacuum between the air molecules.

19 hours ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I wish the moon was habitable, and still orbits Earth at its normal distance.

Granted. It was sad to abandon the Earth, but what could we do with the global warming?

19 hours ago, Misguided Kerbal said:

I wish that there were more movies like The Martian

Granted. Two initial seasons they study the manual potato farming. Then start waiting for the launch window, with periodical flashbacks from the first season. Actually, The Martian was just a trailer.

12 hours ago, DarkBrave_ said:

i wish for matt to not make an ssto video this week

Granted. After your wish he owns a brand new desktop instead of the old one, with videos.

11 hours ago, Popestar said:

I wish Matt was still alive.

Granted. 

I wish for a Kerbal alphabet.

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted.  All pizzas in the world have Turkey, Pineapple, and other various toppings instantly removed.  All of these toppings materialize about 3 feet above you and drop onto you.  Hard.  You die, buried in a mountain of banana peppers and pineapple.

I wish pineapple was a mandatory pizza ingredient.

Granted,  the moon has been observed to actually be one massive Mun Arch. You have brought ruin upon the world as tides have been corrupted and the moon's orbit started moving further and further away. 

I wish to own another Camaro SS (1970), this time in KSP.