Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

26 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Granted. Canada has taken over the world.

I wish for a Tesla

Granted. It's yours for free, but the battery is separate, and the same price as the car.

I wish for............omnipotence. 

you have become a human magnet with a force equal to 1 T (one tesla, tesla is a unit for magnetic fields, the name of the car came from that), and now you are stuck with ( :D )magnetic objects for the rest of your live. (1 T is a too strong attraction force to pull away by hand).

i wish for 1 million subscribers on my youtube

well, we have a problem. we both reacted at the same time... who's reaction do we continue with?

Edited by minerbat

2 minutes ago, minerbat said:

well, we have a problem. we both reacted at the same time... who's reaction do we continue with?

Not really important.....as long as I am granted omnipotence. ;)

24 minutes ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

I wish that Star Wars movie IX was better.

Granted. It is now better, but completely unrecognizable as Star Wars.

24 minutes ago, GDJ said:

granted omnipotence

Granted. There is now infinite chemical potential energy in your body, and you explode taking out the universe with you.

Granted, you get less schoolwork this week. The next week you get buried in assignments.

I wish for a backup copy of my aerospike model. (See the "Let's make this the Megathread!" thread to see what I'm talking about)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
punctuation

7 minutes ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

KSP’s two DLC’s to be free

Granted. Making History and Breaking Ground are now free, but the good stuff (robotics, the mission builder, propellers) is shifted to a third DLC, Making Ground, that costs the same as the base game.

I wish for a new phone (but still keeping my old one)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

Granted. It’s a leapfrog phone for 2 year olds. Oh, and a frog breaks into your house and eats your old phone.

I wish I could successfully reaclumate myself to the baffling reality of conscious experience.

Edited by STORMPILOTkerbalkind

3 hours ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

I wish I could successfully reaclumate myself to the baffling reality of conscious experience.

sorry, i don't know what you mean with that. english is not my native language. someone else will have to grant you that wish.

4 hours ago, STORMPILOTkerbalkind said:

Granted. You really realize that what you were seeing is the real reality.

I wish the horrible 1 mm  thick snow cover outside melts.

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted but you are physically incapable of drinking it. 

I have 2 wishes, one is a real wish so that it enters the universe at large, the second one is for the game. Please only corrupt wish 2 as wish 1 is a serious real world wish.

1. I have not had power at my house for 90 minutes now, its the 4th power failure tonight. It is currently 10 degrees F with a real feel of 1 degree F and the wind is blowing. I wish my cities power company would hurry up and restore power. Power went down around 0423 and as I type its 0551.

The next wish is for the thread.

2. I wish for stronger joints on rockets.

14 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

I wish for stronger joints on rockets

This requires greater energy for manufacturing.  Granted.

Now the sun shines 24 hours a day in your country and the wind speed never diminishes below 32 km/h.  The tides have also picked up, so there is some risk of flooding in the lowlands.

Now you have all the electricity you need.

Oh yeah, I wish I could be 2 microns tall in order to do as I please and escape attention.

Edited by Hotel26