Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

but they are armed with warheds and are targted at your house

(some of them were actualy missles)

also eirler someone wnated water on mars. well we have already found water on mars

But the water turned out to be Sprite.

I wish to get a brand new Liebherr LTM 1030-2.1 with a New Pig vehicle spill kit, cone holder filled with a stack of 28" reflective traffic cones, towing a trailer with a Cat 430F2 backhoe on it. There is also a bag of pretzels and 2 packages of doppel keks on the front seat of the crane.

The Liebherr LTM 1030-2.1 with the Cat 430F2 arrives at your doorstep. However it is made of chocolate and it melts and dose not work. At least you have a snack, oh wait, its explosive chocolate. BOOM!!!

I wish for a fully working fueled up, armed and ready to go MI-24W(V) soviet attack/ transport helicopter with the 40mm auto cannon, Surface to ground missiles, and four rocket pods.

3 minutes ago, Stormpilot said:

I wish for a fully working fueled up, armed and ready to go MI-24W(V) soviet attack/ transport helicopter with the 40mm auto cannon, Surface to ground missiles, and four rocket pods.

Granted, but since you don't know how to fly a helicopter, it's a expensive paperweight.

I'm contemplating a want for my car parts to appear at my doorstep and due to a billing error, they're FREE! (BMW's are not cheap to fix. Working on them isn't bad, just $$$)

7 minutes ago, GDJ said:

Granted, but since you don't know how to fly a helicopter, it's a expensive paperweigh.

I know how to fly a helicopter! I just sorta don’t have a licence yet.

Granted. You get one part, which is a broken headlight light bulb.

I wish for a fully armed ready to go T-55 tank.

2 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

The Liebherr LTM 1030-2.1 with the Cat 430F2 arrives at your doorstep. However it is made of chocolate and it melts and dose not work. At least you have a snack, oh wait, its explosive chocolate. BOOM!!!

Wow, that really was horribly corrupted! ;.;

Anyway, The tank arrived, but was fueled up with the same explosive chocolate that the LTM 1030 and 430F2 were constructed of. 

I hope to find a stack of reflective, brand new 28" inch traffic cones on the side of the road that fell off somebody's truck. Traffic cones are pretty expensive.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Hey, I use VLC media player! It is great; It plays almost every kind of video file out there, it has a bunch of different settings, it has a traffic cone as its icon, and it's free! You buy a package of Avery AtomLabels, but they don't stick well, cost too much, and your printer isn't compatible with them or something.

I wish that construction equipment wasn't so expensive.

I will take a break from this thread so I am not in every other post!

Granted, most of the new buildings you used with the Cheap equipment to construct,have been self exploded,due to the low cost and maintenance of the product manufactured by the designer.

Ergo: Cheap = Weak.

Expensive = Strong.

I wish for a bucket of chicken.

• 2 weeks later...