Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Sure, you get a new generation of Terminator (Actually called the Kerminator) built by Kerbal Defense, Robotics, and Other Cool Stuff, Inc. which steals your Kemag AK 395 (Kerbalized Demag AC 395) crane and crashes it into your house. Because it is so heavy, it just plows right through everything.

I wish for more legos.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

Wish granted, but the Crane is ornery and keeps biting you and chasing you around the place.

I wish for a second Kerbin that is in the same orbit but is on the other side of Kerbol.

Granted. But their mass attraction is so great that they crash together and form a black hole that wipes out everything in the Kerbol System.

I wish there were gold deposits to be found on Kerbin, that if you mine, open up advanced electronics in the tech tree.

Edited by ColdJ

1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. But the game physics doesn't allow digging.

I wish for KSP bitcoin miner, to mine the bitcoins during the interplanetary trips.

Granted, but you left your convert-o-tron on and it turned into LFO, which you cant use as you have deuterium burning fusion engines.

I wish i could fly

Granted. But everybody is confused that his name is now William.

I wish I knew where all my nodes had to go without having to constantly load, check, edit, repeat.

Granted, you now know where your lymph nodes are located.

I wish for a working drum fan (Look it up if you want to know what a drum fan is. My internet is really slow so I am not going to bother attaching an image right now)

Granted. Confused about where the road is going, they use a Liebherr PR 736 dozer, a Liebherr R 936 excavator, and a Cat 315CL excavator to demolish your house, use a Cat CS533E soil compactor, Cat Liebherr A922 wheeled excavator, Kenworth dump truck, Vögele Super 1800-3 paver, and Cat CCS9 asphalt compacter to make a road where your house once was.

I wish for a clock.

Granted.  Kerbiloid clocks you for parking all your industrial vehicles on their road.

I wish I knew how to move a kerbals seating position in an IVA without needing a mesh editing program.

You get an IVA Kerbal pushed through an edited wire mesh screen, turning into a strange jello-like green substance.

I wish for a dump truck of jello.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
A spelling eror.