Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but after using Pells t(t+1)/2=s^2 to find them you realize there is no practical use for it in rocketry and your head pops from nerd overload.

I wish for a candy bar.

Granted. Candy hits you with an iron bar for getting fresh.

I wish that the Movie "Ready Player One" had actually followed the book exactly rather than dumbing it down for modern, small attention span, audiences.

Granted. In 2045 the books are auto-generated by the TV set when you are watching the movies. So, the book always matches the show.

2 hours ago, Dientus said:

I wish for a candy bar.

Granted. Trying to crawl out from beneath the heap of metal scrap, you are trying to realize, who was that... wise man, replacing the aluminium bar with the bar of candy.

I wish Don't Click gets active when I'm awaken.

Denied, because I have no idea what that means.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale RC Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces, the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it. Please read wish carefully.

@kerbiloid Granted. You have now got a food dish the size of a radio telescope that unfortunately flattens your house and a radio telescope dish the size of a food dish that sadly got flattened by the first as it was in your house.

@Ben J. Kerman Granted. But it is a static model with no moving parts and no motor or antenna that the app can control.

RC stands for Really Cool right? :D

I wish for an instuction book that teaches me about every possible config parameter.

Edited by ColdJ

Granted, you are sent back to the time when it was first created, and...something bad happened. I don't know, I am not feeling very creative at the moment, I didn't go to bed until very late last night.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, it malfunctions and takes you back to 1949 in Ehingen, Germany to watch Hans Liebherr inventing the mobile tower crane. 

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this on Earth. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, everyone clicks on the don't click thread, and the earth implodes into nothingness.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth. Please read wish carefully.

Granted. The day is so peaceful you sleep right through it and wake up a week later, now frantically trying to catch back up to all you have missed, including that thread unlocking and re locking itself just long enough to crash the forum several times.

I wish to laugh as hard as I did reading Ben j Kerman's very specific wish, that is trying to stump the corruption, on a regular basis. (because it is good for the soul.)

Granted, you laugh even harder while reading the wish below.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, you get 2 skittles.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, and without my house being destroyed. Please read wish carefully.

Granted. While holding your skittles someone throws a bowling ball at you and knocks you over, getting them a spare. They are getting ready to throw it again to make the conversion.

I wish to find all my insides, which are now on the floor from laughing so hard, and put them back in.

Granted, but they fall out again. I am nearby to help, but don't want to touch your organs. I don't have any gloves, but I would have been able to save your life if I had my Lego R9800. Unfortunately, Godzilla broke it.

I again wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, and without my house being destroyed. Please read wish carefully.

Granted. You are so happy that you finally get exactly what you wished for that you have a heart attack and never get to play with it.

I wish that the next wish manages to stump the granter after that.

Granted, it may or may not happen.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without me having any medical issues or conditions, and without my house being destroyed. Please read wish carefully.

Granted. After finally getting what you want, you realise that is no fun without a T284 and a Pr 776 as well to give you the proper immersive experience and give up in disgust.

So much for my wish.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr T284 with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without me having any medical issues or conditions, and without my house being destroyed. Please read wish carefully.