Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

On 6/23/2021 at 12:43 AM, ColdJ said:

@kerbiloidGranted. But they make you too sad and you constanly cry tears and wail , never to feel happy again.

@ILikeModsGranted. But because you said "I wish for this wish" and then added a hope on top. You find from now on you are wishy washy all the time.

I wish that I wasn't compelled to create new things for KSP more than actually playing for fun.

My wish has failed. Your corruption has, by simply existing, broken itself.

1 hour ago, ILikeMods said:

My wish has failed. Your corruption has, by simply existing, broken itself.

Paradoxical.

@Dientus Granted. You are frantic rather than hectic.

I wish for a paintshop mode in the SPH so that I can paint craft the way I want and know exactly how it is going to turn out.

Hmmm Optical-mechanical, I think you mean ST not SW. Granted. The mechanics and power requirements of such a device means that it takes up a 3 storey tall football field and requires multiple power stations to run. The only things you can use it on are satellites or the moon. Use at own risk.

Same wish but crafts keep their virtual 3d characteristics.

Granted. But the price is to surrender your physical three dimensionality...you are now as flat as a piece of copy paper.

As I am not feeling particularly imaginative, my wish is for a surprise. This should be interesting.

Granted, but they go bad 1 hour after you buy them.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, but now you want the opposite.

I wish to know what's the opposite to the  properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app

Granted, but I don't know either.

I wish you had payed attention to the part of my wish that said:

8 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

...and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment.

3 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Granted, but I don't know either.

I wish you had payed attention to the part of my wish that said:

Seriously not that hard. Granted. You wish for an improperly colored, irregular non Lego scale static Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces missing(Including moving/controllable parts) and no instructions, and the wrong app downloaded on your phone so you can't control it, all of this undelivered dangerously to you on Earth with the Earth imploding or exploding, being in a simulation, with you having  medical issues or conditions, with your house being destroyed, with the excavator or your phone gaining sentience, with it being dismantled, with it being stolen, with the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant your wish, with the excavator melting, with you being teleported anywhere, and you wish to be unhappy once you get it, even with other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

I wish for the reverse.

You mean you wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on your phone so you can control it, all of this delivered safely to you on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without you having any medical issues or conditions, without your house being destroyed, without the excavator or your phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant your wish, without the excavator melting, without being teleported anywhere, and you wish to be happy once you get it, even without other Lego mining equipment?

Granted, but because nobody has given me a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without anything being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment, you don't get it.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, but now nothing gets done or accomplished because all instructions are in the native Keplerese language and no one on earth can understand them.

I wish for bread and butter

5 hours ago, ColdJ said:

You need to read the wish carefully. My wish was for YOU to get what YOU wished for, you literally just corrupted your own wish.

Ah, dangit!

@Dientusgranted, you get a breadboard and tanning butter. Or something.

I wish I had read @ColdJ's wish carefully.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman