Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

21 hours ago, jimmymcgoochie said:

I wish for a giant railgun in KSP to launch stuff into space without needing a rocket.

I have always wanted that for our space program here.

Granted. Now all mods are as reliable as 1.12.1

I wish that 1.12.1 went back to being as stable and having the Kerbals swimming function work as in 1.10.1

8 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

I wish that 1.12.1 went back to being as stable and having the Kerbals swimming function work as in 1.10.1

Done, KSP 1.11 and later no longer exist. All your saves are now useless as you can’t roll them back to an earlier version and all mods for 1.11 and later don’t work either.

I wish to go to the Moon.

Edited by jimmymcgoochie

Granted, but he is pleasant to be around so it's not much of a problem.

I wish that I hadn't just lost all the editing work I had done on a video I am working on (True story. I wasn't really far into the video, but I had gotten a lot of work done. All the recorded video of me playing KSP is still fine, but I need to redo a lot of work)

2 hours ago, Dientus said:

I wish for an end to this busy week!

A free-floating dead planet travels undetected through the mists of time and space. Somewhere on the western spiral arm of the uncharted and unfashionable part of the Milky-way galaxy, life appears on a little-known yet beautiful blue world. Millennia pass and the dead planet continues its lazy journey until it crosses the heliosphere of a remarkably efficiently burning yellow star. The dead planet gradually picks up speed as it sails past a robotic craft called Voyager and is pulled inexorably in to the barycentre of the combined forces of the star and its major orbiting bodies. Narrowly missing the largest of these, the dead planet breaks up into millions of smaller parts. Huge rocks rain down on all of the planets and moons in the solar system, causing devastation and enormous craters on all but those most heavily shielded by thick atmospheres. Those inhabiting the blue planet gaze up at the horrifying display of thousands upon thousands of bright streaks of burning planetary debris raining down and burning up in the atmosphere. Some of the larger parts reach all the way to the surface, causing local devastation, torching the pristine forests, wilderness and sprawling cities. As the rain of fire continues, the atmosphere absorbs the considerable energy that is generated, bathing the entire world in a searing heat. The final survivors evaporate whilst taking selfies and attempting to upload them to Instagram. Dientus' busy week comes to an end, along with all life on this once beautiful jewel in the blackness of space.

I wish Dientus would think more carefully before making his wishes.

Granted. There are airports everywhere and even floating in the sky.

I wish for a flying bicycle.

1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. Now the whole planet is a solid sphere and one large airport.

I wish we could make ice sculptures in KSP.

Granted. They are about the launch pad and block the runway.

I wish for a cheese cannon

Granted, you get a bicycle that flies out of your cheese cannon, and during that process you get covered in hot, burning, melting cheese from the cannon. Then, I come over in a Liebherr PR 776 dozer and push both your cannon and bike off a cliff. 

I wish that Kerbinside worked (Without the entire planet being an airport)

3 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I wish that Kerbinside worked (Without the entire planet being an airport)

The entire planet is still an airport, but covered in cheese.

I wish that I had an entire planet covered in cheese.

Granted. You had it for a nano second but now it is gone.

@Ben J. Kerman Did you make sure that Kerbal Konstructs and CustomPreLaunchChecks were installed first? Did you also check to make sure you had all the dependencies.

I wish Kerbiloid had Ninja'd my response.

2 hours ago, Deddly said:

A free-floating dead planet travels undetected through the mists of time and space. Somewhere on the western spiral arm of the uncharted and unfashionable part of the Milky-way galaxy, life appears on a little-known yet beautiful blue world. Millennia pass and the dead planet continues its lazy journey until it crosses the heliosphere of a remarkably efficiently burning yellow star. The dead planet gradually picks up speed as it sails past a robotic craft called Voyager and is pulled inexorably in to the barycentre of the combined forces of the star and its major orbiting bodies. Narrowly missing the largest of these, the dead planet breaks up into millions of smaller parts. Huge rocks rain down on all of the planets and moons in the solar system, causing devastation and enormous craters on all but those most heavily shielded by thick atmospheres. Those inhabiting the blue planet gaze up at the horrifying display of thousands upon thousands of bright streaks of burning planetary debris raining down and burning up in the atmosphere. Some of the larger parts reach all the way to the surface, causing local devastation, torching the pristine forests, wilderness and sprawling cities. As the rain of fire continues, the atmosphere absorbs the considerable heat that is generated, bathing the entire world in a searing heat. The final survivors evaporate whilst taking selfies and attempting to upload them to Instagram. Dientus' busy week comes to an end, along with all life on this once beautiful jewel in the blackness of space.

Nice story @Deddly.

I wish this never happend

Granted but before he could type it out he got interrupted and all you read is "In the beginning, there was light...."

I wished I knew Deddly well enough to irritate him better.