Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but to keep balance in the force the Wookies (Chewbacca) or oversized Ewoks which resulted in Chewie not being able to save Yoda thus Luke Skywalker was never trained to use the force. ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE!

I wish to see real alien technology.

A large modders convention is called, and enthusiasts from all over the globe come together thanks to their mutual love of KSP and the community. At the keynote address, linuxgurugamer holds a stirring lecture about the power of community and the importance of unity. He encourages all modders to keep their work up to date with the last version of KSP for the good of the community and spaceflight enthusiasts alike. Those in the audience are moved to tears by his emphatic presentation and all vow to start work immediately on one final update before retirement upon returning home. Unfortunately for kerbiloid, one little typo causes all mods to be reverted to 1.1.2.

I wish I didn't just get ninja'd by Dientus as I was proofreading that.

Granted. You are shaolin'ed instead.

4 minutes ago, Dientus said:

I wish for teleportation similar to science fiction but works.

Granted. It randomly fails every second time.

2 minutes ago, Deddly said:

and the importance of unity

Unity is everything for KSP. It's coded in Unity.

I wish 1.1.2 was upgraded to 1.12.

Granted. But there is a mistake and you get Calvin and Garfield instead.

I wish that I could still play all my games but have them look as pretty as the pics Lemon Cup put up in WDYDIKSPT.

Stormpilot suddenly receives an unexpected delivery: every single Calvin and Hobbes book that was ever printed. Truck after truck line up on the street to unload the many thousands of books. @AlamoVampire also turns up to demand information about what is going on.

I wish for a forum that worked properly on mobile phones.