Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

It successfully makes it into the loading screen but the only mods you get is the pony mod and restock

I wish for an idea of what to wish for because im all out.

Edited by BuranAce

Granted, your mind fills with ideas to wish for, cars, fame, money, then it hits you the best wish you could possibly make!!! of all time!!!! Aaaaand poof it's gone...

I wish I could replace my organic back with adamantium.

Edited by Dientus
spell

Granted. You get a boat, and you also get a fox, a chicken, and a bag of grain.

I wish to have a fresh, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, normal-sized Russet potato that I can eat without having intestinal problems or having to throw out.

You get exactly what you ask for. You get a potato stitched out of russet cloth. It is peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying and normal sized. You eat it and do not have intestinal problems, but it tastes like a rough cloth made from wool and dyed with woad and madder.

I wish for an extra seat in my boat so I don't have to row the chicken back and forth.

Granted. You should have wished for an outboard motor instead if you didn't want to row.

I wish to have a fresh, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without having intestinal problems or having to throw out.

The perfect Russet potato is now in your sole possession. It looks delicious - fresh, succulent, just right in every way. This particular one is a gift to you from Mark Watney, who is currently on Mars but is making the gift from his own collection. He invites you to come and get it.

I wish I didn't have to bring this fox around with me everywhere.

Granted. You have to bring the boat with you.

I wish to have a fresh, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without needing to travel, having intestinal problems or having to throw out.

Your potato arrives after a long wait. You are overjoyed to finally have it in your hands. You cut it open and see that it is infested with maggots. It's still technically edible, so you don't have to throw it out. Go ahead and chow down on that extra protein!

I wish I had an exoskeleton so I could carry the boat, chicken and bag of grain.

Granted. The joints pinch when you move.

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without needing to travel, having intestinal problems or having to throw out.

Edited by Dman979
Typo

Granted? I think? You get nothing! Good day, sir!

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without dying, needing to travel, having intestinal problems or having to throw out.

Sorry, forgot to go to next page so it's out of order.

Yes, you can have your russet potato. It's right in front of you. Shame that to eat it you have to open your mouth, which is currently glued close.

I wish that the Forums last a long time (I'm scared KSP2 will mean the deletion of these forums)

Edited by Jeb_Needs_A_Parachute
Spelling

Granted. The forums last for a very long time but no longer has anything to do with KSP. It becomes known as Dmans Russet Roundup

I wished I could understand why russets aren't available in the store.

Granted. Only the most recently used sweatband that belonged to Ginger the aerobics instructor was used to steep in your tea.

I wished I could see the persons face who reads that corrupted wish.

Granted. She is, because when you are stuck on Gilligans Island surrounded by water, there is not much else to do.

I wish to be able to watch Grape Ape and other cartoons from that era again.

Granted. You have discovered torrents.

I wish Ginger was an amphibics instructor, to not disturb her every time.

23 hours ago, Deddly said:

20210716-inondations-allemagne-m.webp

Gravitation anomaly?! I can see a mascon and minor craters.

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted. You don't want to come down again, do you?

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without dying or having other health problems, needing to travel, or having to throw out.