Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. But due to previous space biological life discussions, I hate to corrupt it as well but.... it becomes a fungal hyper parasite which feeds on any animal life.

I wish I either had more likes or watched the likes that I do have closer :joy:

Edited by Dientus
hey ewn agep

6 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

I wish for giant mushrooms living in vacuum and eating the lunar regolith

2 hours ago, Deddly said:

That's too cool a wish to have corrupted, so I'm going to grant it with one small modification. The mushrooms glow. 

I wish for that too. 

That's too cool a wish to have corrupted, so I'm going to grant it with one small modification. The glowing mushrooms that can live in vacuum got bored eating the lunar regolith and started to eat and destroy random ships in space. Despite numerous attempts  to stop it,  it carries on attacking large ships with high part count and too little struts. 

So that’s how the DEEP SPACE KRAKEN was created

3 minutes ago, Dientus said:

I wish I either had more likes or watched the likes that I do have closer

Ok. You have unlimited likes, but the internet crashes, so you can’t access the fourm

I wish for a wish

Granted. The players and the basketball now have 6 times as much mass.

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without dying or having other health problems, needing to travel, remove from packaging, or having to throw out.

Granted. Though you may want to cut off the blue bit first as a child grabbed it when it a rrived and has been using it to make colourful stamps on butchers paper using some blue ink.

I wish that the basketball players grew up in a 2 g environment.

Granted. The square-cube law still exists, though.

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, unmodified, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without dying or having other health problems, needing to travel, remove from packaging, or having to throw out.

Granted. Already granted. just cut off the blue bits and it will be fine to eat, doesn't need to be thrown out and isn't suffering from anything else.

I wish to see Earth from space without anything causing me any harm or distress of any kind.

Granted. There's a forum fight about metallic hydrogen.

I wish to have a fresh, non-infested, peaceful, apolitical, unmodified, non-venerated, non-transmogrifying, tasty normal-sized Russet-variety potato that I can eat without dying or having other health problems, needing to travel, remove from packaging, or having to throw out.

Granted. You get a potatoshrum. Unfortunately it is in of the Cordyceps genus and infects humans taking over their nervous systems and changing them into fruiting bodies that spread it further.

I wish that humanity didn't end as fungal zombies.