Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted.You are now a green go cart. (It always a good idea to see what actually turned up on the the screen before you post it. I know I usually have to correct at least 5 typos each time I post)

I wish modern smart phones still had physical answer and end buttons.

Granted. Now they give a physical answer by sticking out a mechanical font, and they have an End button you have to press to finish any instruction.

I wish for a 50-shades-of-green display and the UOS operating system from Fallout.

Isn't that two wishes? But no matter, Granted on both counts

You get your copy of UOS and you've successfully installed it. But sometime later, thanks to Termlink, someone hacks into your system and ganks your files.

As for the 50-Shades-of-Green display, you get that too, but it is a retail display stack of books penned by E.L. James with that as the title.

Oh...my wish.

I wish to find my missing bottle of Sriracha Sauce.

Edited by Exploro
Forgot to make a wish

Alternatively granted. You realize that a Sriracha Sauce which you can't find by its smell is not a real Sriracha, so you purchase another manufacturer's bottle.

3 hours ago, Exploro said:

Isn't that two wishes?

No, it was (display + UOS) = "the server" from Fallout, so it's single.

But anyway. Now I wish for the UOS applications for that.

Sure, but the only available firework is the starshot-0 so you have no ammo

Soon Jeb saw your tank and he stole it for a joyride, crashing into the vab afterwards. The ksc staff wants you to pay and fix it

I wish my ksp install on my potato pc could stop running at 1 fps

Granted. You are instantly transported to the Moon and you experience lunar surface gravity. However, the problem is the wish granter neglected to provide you with an EVA suit. So you only enjoy the experience for a few seconds before succumbing to exposure to vacuum.

I wish that Leitbur would make more albums.

Edited by Exploro

Leitbur go on a photography tour of the world, taking thousands of photos that they spend years editing and cropping to perfection. They are much too busy to produce or play any music, but they do produce a lot of photo albums.

I with the English language had fewer ambiguous words.

Edited by Deddly

half of the planets are missing and the vab isn't implemented yet

I wish for no school

On 8/30/2021 at 11:39 AM, ColdJ said:

Granted. Now when you land your thrusters melt the surface and you sink in. As soon as you turn off your engines it re-freezes and traps you.

I just wanna say that would be interesting for a planet, one that you cannot make a reusable lander for cause it sinks half way in the planet

Granted. They collaborate so much that 1 of them takes up residence as a passenger in your brain and every now and then actually allow you to control your own body.

I wish for parts in KSP inspired by the movie scifi ships of the 60's.