Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. But it doesn't work with LifeOSTM!

I wish for KSP

Spoiler

The KSP Molecule
(Potassium-Phosphorus-Sulfur)

,---,   ,---,___,---,
| K |---| P |___| S |
'---'   '---'   '---'

It's very explosive!

Granted: But Microsoft have strong armed the manufacturer so that it's drivers are only compatible with a future version that requires you to always be online and gets updated every hour without any care for what you are doing.

I wish that this was not where we are headed.

Granted. You receive a giant box, twice the size of your house. It is labeled "Contains: Thunderbird 1 (unintelligible)". Excitedly you set about opening this ludicrously sized parcel, anticipating reaching your prize. After awhile, you break into the large cavernous interior but to your dismay, there seems to be nothing inside. As your eyes adjust to the darkness, the light from outside all that you have to illuminate your way, you see what looks like a pedestal, upon which sits a small box. It is a scale model of Thunderbird 1, what is more....assembly is required.

I wish for a wonderful review for the narrative I have just weaved. 

Edited by Exploro

Granted.
Finally, you have read a book watched a tutorial "PC for everyone in twenty minutes", and start controlling the computer with brain, not just with hands.

I wish Python was everywhere replaced with C++, in the name of the Greater Beauty.

9 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted.
Finally, you have read a book watched a tutorial "PC for everyone in twenty minutes", and start controlling the computer with brain, not just with hands.

Where is the corruption, or is it a subtle corruption?

I wish Python was everywhere replaced with C++, in the name of the Greater Beauty.

Granted, all ways to run python disappear and are replaced with c++  but the actual code stays and you have to convert all of it to python, also if there is a functionality python has but c++ doesn't you have to code it in to the c++ coding language.

I wish for a second pair of arms and hands connected to me.

12 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

I wish for a second pair of arms and hands connected to me.

Granted. You suddenly feel them on your throat.

13 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

Where is the corruption, or is it a subtle corruption?

Youtube tutorials lie. This corrupted your efforts.

I wish TCL/Tk were the new MS Windows default GUI framework.