Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

5 hours ago, Ryaja said:

I wish to know how to "grow an SRB"

Granted.
Plant a sequoia and water it with nitric acid.
When it gets grown, you have a long, straight, vertical organic SRB with expendable wooden hull, full of nitrocellulose inside.
Now you just have to make a circular cut to detach it from ground and put some payload on top.
A lifehack: as sequoias are as high as biggest rockets, you can just put the main part of payload on top before it starts growing, or even cut it from wood right in situ.
The wooden  rockets and satellites are the most eco-natural launch vehicles at all.

I wish somebody did this.

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted, but the payload was a nuclear warhead instead of a satellite that destroys your home in an eco-friendly manner. A new "Valentina's Gluten-Free Rockets" store was opened on the former site of your house.

I wish my computer was good enough to run ETS2 on the highest graphics setting smoothly, and was good enough to run the new Construction Simulator from Astragon and Weltenbauer that's coming out in a few months.

Granted. It's actually the best graphics card which at least can work with Windows 8.1,

11 minutes ago, Felsmak said:

I wish I had a better graphics card.

Granted. Your new postcard has better graphics because it's printed on a better paper.

I wish all Windows versions were 7.

Granted. So the game itself is so bad, that no finite amount of mods (modifications) is enough to save it.

1 hour ago, darthvader15001 said:

Granted, but they love your pets blood

Yeah, I wish it!

As currently the fleas (from basement) are "my" pets (while the "external" cats just eat here), I wish to watch that bloodsucking horror of mosquitoes vs fleas.

9 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. So the game itself is so bad, that no finite amount of mods (modifications) is enough to save it.

Yeah, I wish it!

As currently the fleas (from basement) are "my" pets (while the "external" cats just eat here), I wish to watch that bloodsucking horror of mosquitoes vs fleas.

You have to make a wish

6 minutes ago, darthvader15001 said:

You have to make a wish

9 hours ago, kerbiloid said:
10 hours ago, darthvader15001 said:

Granted, but they love your pets blood

Yeah, I wish it!

Granted. You suddenly wake up and realize that you are a pterodactyl living 150 mln years before KSP.

12 minutes ago, Caerfinon said:
38 minutes ago, darthvader15001 said:

I wish @Nertea had more mods (modifications)

Granted, but they are only distributed via OnlyFans  

I wish the OnlyFans mod gets included into other Nertea's Electric Parts.