Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. Whales become fishes. But oh no! What is that! A load of bread fell to the ground (due to the whales being fish, they made the ocean slightly lighter and uhh it did something to gravity so that's why it fell)! But on the opposite side of Earth, another one fell (same reason)! This created a powerful energy, turning the whale back to a mammal. This made them slightly heavier, producing an energy that made the Fanta price go up by 1$. This made an economical boom, people were mad, APOCALYPSE! The Earth atmosphere eventually turns into 100% oxygen (idk how) and our home planet explodes due to fire. The dust and glitter all shrink and turn into a star (idk how either). Its as powerful as the Sun. It eats the planets and comes in a fight with the Sun. Big boom boom. This moves the Milky way 1cm closer to Andromeda. Then when they collide, due to the very very small amount of time that it collided with it earlier (me bad englsh lenguege) somehow made a black hole (you guessed it, idk how) that ate everything.

I wish that fishes were mammals.

Edited by Aerodynamic Kerbal

Do you want that nozzle pointing at your face? Yes? Great. I'll turn it on for you now.

BTW the surrounding area has been burnt by the exhaust and you just wasted 1 billion dollars (it was a really expensive non reusable booster *totally sls*)

I wish for a trillion boosters (why not?)

Granted. The game is more popular. YouTubers who play it gain more subscribers. But for the sake of views they play it 24/7. People buy it so much that Squad gives us... UPDATAEEEESSDSEEDDS. So they abandon KSP2. Unfinished. Left to rot.

I wish My Singing Monsters was in real life

Edited by Aerodynamic Kerbal