Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted but instead of a battle the Federation and the Empire Merge to become the Terran Empire! (see what i did there? :wink: )

i wish for a monolith

Granted, it falls directly onto you.

I wish for a new enigma thread.

Granted. they get stuck in them and die.

I wish I was able to post this before threads got locked:i'd post a gif, but that's not allowed. i'd start a thread for casual conversation, but now that's not allowed. I'd put a gif in my sig, but that'd make it too big and is therefore, not allowed. I'd post a meme as a response and to cheer people up, BUT THAT'S NOT ALLOWED.

*ragequit*

Granted. You are obeyed for a little bit, but it falls out if control again.

I wish I wasn't going out of my friggin' mind right now for no reason onllkkhljk

Edited by Rage097
ihate

Granted, You have a long and healthy relationship, until you come home one day, theres a note on the fridge.

It reads "BEES!!!" you are engulfed in Killer Bees.

I wish for something to wish for.

Granted, but it turns out that it was a lie. You have no idea what is going on, until one day you'll wake up to find out that you have a Portal Gun on your side. Turns out that you've just became an Aperture Science test subject and have been kidnapped under GLaDOS's orders without any of your further knowledge at all. OOF, SNIPED

Granted, but you've just created a paradox for wishing that you won't wish about something that is worth wishing for.

I wish for breakfast.

As the T-Rex makes eye contact with you, you manage to make up exactly 395 ways that wish could've otherwise ended horribly before you meet your untimely demise.

I wish i had the ability to turn thoughts into reality, have better memory, and the ability to turn thoughts into reality.

Granted, but a gear pops off and decapitates you. (I searched on google for about 30 seconds to try and find out what a Steampunk Enigma was, and all I found out was that it was a vaguely cube shaped mass of various little gadgets, gears, levers, pistons, etc. Sorry if this has absolutlely nothing to do with your wish :P)

I wish that I had superpowers.