Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted: You are immediately transported to it with the deed in your hand. I think you can guess how long you survived on the surface for.

I wish for a KSP 1 with all the best mods seamlessly intergrated into it.

Granted: Now it is so realistic that you have to start at the very beginings of science in the real world and progressively work your way through the centuries of experiments and discoveries that led to modern metalurgy, explosive potential, electrical circuits, ballistic equations etc, that are required to work together to make a successful launch. (or you could go the Fast and Furious movies route and just strap some rockets to a car, launch it off the back of a plane and achieve orbit while wearing a dive suit and some duct tape.)

I wish for submarines that can go into space.

G'day mate. Your wish has been granted. You're in Esperance, Australia, July 12th 1979. It is just past the midnight hour. You are standing in the midst of the outback when you see bright streaks in the night sky. One appears almost motionless for a short while, but then appear to draw nearer. Get ready to receive Skylab, albeit, a giant chuck of it.

I wish to visit the last of the Babylon stations, that shining beacon in space, all alone in the night.

On 5/23/2023 at 8:13 PM, Exploro said:

G'day mate. Your wish has been granted. You're in Esperance, Australia, July 12th 1979. It is just past the midnight hour. You are standing in the midst of the outback when you see bright streaks in the night sky. One appears almost motionless for a short while, but then appear to draw nearer. Get ready to receive Skylab, albeit, a giant chuck of it.

Seeing as you wished it once already im just gonna use the original corruption cuz im lazy and not feeling well. (Feeling better than yesterday or monday tho)

i wish the world wasnt insane

4 hours ago, AlamoVampire said:

Seeing as you wished it once already im just gonna use the original corruption cuz im lazy and not feeling well. (Feeling better than yesterday or monday tho)

i wish the world wasnt insane

granted the world becomes crazy instead

I wish for Starship 24

Edited by kspbutitscursed