Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, it's staging now works perfectly. If only the rocket as a whole did the same, as all of the staging actions are now along the lines of ejecting all of the fuel, engines, payload, or maybe even all 3!

As for Leon's wish: Granted. Absolutely nothing at all happens.

I wish for some mini ninja robots.

Wait, haven't I seen this wish grant before?

That was my first or second wish here.

I wish for some kandy.

Granted, you receive a Kandy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandy). You are puppet major after China invaded Sri Lanka. Because of that everybody there hates you. And because you are just puppet you have no actual power. Rising demands from China and people of Kandy are causing a lot of stress for you which causes major health issues.

TL,DR: You got your city, nice house and a car. But you are to stressed to enjoyed it.

NINJA'D...

Granted, but I have a mirror. That wish works like Medusa's stone stare, ya know.

I wish for RogueMason to start work on his next big story.

Now now, no need to worry, I've begun writing it. However, I still have a lot to do in-game before it's done, so stay tuned :)

Granted, but since I'm too lazy to find out who he is... -snip-

TADA! :D

Anyway, let's see here... hold on, no wish to grant? ARGH! WHAT NOW?

Err, I wish for this coolant equipment, because I'm too hot at the moment :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's see here... hold on, no wish to grant? ARGH! WHAT NOW?

Err, I wish for this coolant equipment, because I'm too hot at the moment :rolleyes:

I forgot to write my wish... I have troubles with making new ones, but corrupting them is fun :D

As for that cooling equipment: you got one.

Prototype of new, super cooling one. Only problem is that it cools you be spraying liquid nitrogen on you...

I don't now what constructors where thinking while making it...

Anyway it has safety mechanism: small thermometer in your [censored], spraying stops when your body temperature falls below 35 degree Celsius...

Refreshing, isn't it?

I wish for a StuG III Ausf. G.

Granted: it's paper model in 1/35 scale.

I wish for mess in my room to clean itself (but without loosing my stuff, or it being damaged!)

Edited by unWinged
ninja'd :(

Granted,but it is microwaved before being served turning it into steam.

I wish for a falcon 9 1.1 rocket to be my personal limo from the earth to the moon and back( with Elon Musk as a chauffeur)

Corrupt that!

You don't get it

I wish for people to stop necroing here