Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. But everyone is now colorblind because of this change, and the world soon degrades into anarchy because all of the streetlights are the wrong color resulting in complete traffic gridlock destroying the global economy.

I wish fashion would stop being so fussy.

Granted, but it is for a bullet ant that is right next to you, which uses its newfound intelligence to hold you hostage and make you it's colony's slave forever.

I wish for a timey-wimey machine.

Granted, but it turns out to be a wimey-timey machine that only goes backward in time. You are murdered by Genghis Khan before you figure out how to run it forward.

I wish replicators (like on Star Trek :TNG, not Stargate) were real!

Granted. Your wish has been sent to the Masterful Wish Corruptors Department due to inability of mere humans to corrupt it. Your wish has become very incorruptible that it started to corrupt itself due to lack of things that can be corrupted. Corruption has been spread to a wide-angle radius. Side effects include, but not limited to: nausea, vomiting, malaise, fever, convulsions, hallucinations, PTSD, ADHD, GERD, sepsis, diabeetus, multiple organ failures and a couple dozen more corrupted wishes.

I wish for pie.