Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

(Gee, what a change from the usual!) :P

Granted. It is snowing. It has always been snowing. It has never not snowed. You were never even wishing that wish, for it has always been snowing. There are things out there, out upon the icy plains, that venture into the cities at night, and devour all that they can find. No one is safe. Not even you.

I wish I had a brick.

Granted, but then people do not use serious equipment, causing a worldwide collapse in the economy due to the serious equipment bubble bursting.

I wish that I aced all of my exams.

granted, your exams count for nothing and leave you jobless and homeless until you die muahahahaha

Granted, but you grow tired of life and try to kill yourself, only to realize you can't die. You spend the rest of your life in endless torment.

I wish The Kraken was dead, and Jeb to blow vexx's head off in a futile attempt to kill him.

Edited by Souper

Sigh, looks like I need to add a rule... "One wish at a time..." Let's make this a little more interesting.

Granted, but the Kraken is immortal, and the Kraken wakes up again just in time to dismember Jeb before he can attempt to kill me.

I wish I had a perfect score on Flappy Bird.