Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Your computer draws 3 kiloWatts at idle rising to 11 under heavy load, and doubles as your central heating boiler. It doesn't run programs any faster though.

I wish I had a lighter, more powerful, and easier to control random orbital sander.

Granted. Your present orbital sander weighs 2591000000000000000 kilograms. It then decreases to the mass of Vesta, then crashes into Earth at 324 kilometers per second. Have a nice, explosive doomsday!

I wish nothing happened at all for 1.2635235365462532453425427354 seconds.

Granted. All of the universe freezes in place for 1.2635235365462532453425427354 seconds, but continues to stay frozen forever afterwards. Nothing ever happens again, and you get no enjoyment out of your wish.

I wish I could get the people who actually know what isosceles triangles are corrupting my wishes.

Granted, but you happen to be in the tank of liquid helium. Your skin is frozen solid instantly, and it is only a matter of time until your entire body is frozen solid.

I wish I could do real, mystical magic.

Granted. Nobody believes you when you say you can, and they think your demonstrations are carefully crafted illusions and ballroom trickery. Eventually people think you're insane for continuing to claim its real.

I wish I owned a commercial launch site.

Granted. Of course, those somebodies don't love the people who love them back. Chains wind up occurring (person 1 loves person 2, person 2 loves person 3, person 3 loves person 4, and so on until person 7,000,000 or so loves person 1), and everybody is lonely forever, dreaming of the person they love who doesn't love them back.

I wish for a random explosion at some random point in the world which isn't within 400 miles of my location

Granted. You may now wish for a wish. However, the wish you wish for must be one that impacts you negatively, to keep the universe in balance. Which totally makes sense.

I wish that Whackjob's most successful rocket design in KSP be put into a famous real-world museum.

Denied. He had his chances.

I wish people would stop presuming they know everything about a situation when clearly the mod team is doing its job as best it can. :(

Edited by vexx32

Denied. He had his chances.

I wish people would stop presuming they know everything about a situation when clearly the mod team is doing its job as best it can. :(

Granted. The forums explode. No more forums, no more people to presume anything.

I wish we could get back to more fun wishes like getting to ride a rocket Jeb-style.