Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. However, you almost immediately un-die. You are condemned to roam the earth dying and un-dying every couple of minutes. Nobody likes you because you keep dying on their everything.

I wish for the return and integration of the Porkjet part rework, in its fully-realised capacity.

1 hour ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Granted. However, you almost immediately un-die. You are condemned to roam the earth dying and un-dying every couple of minutes. Nobody likes you because you keep dying on their everything.

I wish for the return and integration of the Porkjet part rework, in its fully-realised capacity.

Granted, and Porkjet immidiately quit.

I want to have my own SSTO.

10 minutes ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

I wish, no, I NEED coffee this morning!

Granted. You need must gather 200 kg 440.9 lb of coffee more, otherwise your overseer will get angry and you will get some whip instead of supper.

I rent my wish to anybody needing it..

Edited by kerbiloid

2 hours ago, spacebrick3 said:

The whoosh of several overheating jet engines is the last thing you will ever hear.

I wish that my computer had more RAM...

downloadmoreram

Granted. Your computer has more RAM, but it has so much RAM that no operating system can support it.

I wish for immortality.

Granted. It lives as long as you, but not along you (ba tum dss). It will live on the other side of the world, unaware of your existence.

I wish for the KSP Forums to go back to using vBulletin.

Granted, but the increased ability to aim comes at the cost of maneuverability. I.E., you can aim your ships wherever they like, but they can't go anywhere.

I wish I got less bored while playing certain video games.

Granted. The information is top secret, so you have to be executed after you are told.

I wish to have positive rep on the forums. More than now.