Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. The Waffle restaurants close at 8 pm, and suddenly everyone, including you, has to sleep outside (since the waffle restaurants don't let anybody in them after closing). In the meantime, just to torture everyone who suddenly lacks the joys of indoor heating, suddenly global warming reverses, plunging the Earth into an ice age, Elsa becomes real and the predictable happens, a gigantic comet hits the earth and its dust blocks out the sun, the sun decreases in size and heat output, and the Earth spontaneously moves into a farther out orbit, while aliens decide to dump a massive load of snow on the Earth, and... alright this corruption is getting too long. Essentially, you turned all of humanity who doesn't work in restaurants into people-sicles.

I wish I didn't over-complicate that last corruption.

Granted. Unfortunately, undoing your corruption results in massive quantities of waffles overflowing into the streets because there is nowhere left to keep them. It is impossible to drive anywhere and civilization comes to a grinding halt while people get to work eating their way out of this mess. As a bonus, you are now the most unpopular person on the planet as billions of waffle eaters curse your name.

I wish I had a new pair of work shoes that never wear out.

Granted. Turns out you got a land-sharktopus, and it escapes its cage, and fakes its way into a home and eats some poor man. After giggling a bit, you are arrested by the police because you should have been looking after your pet. Also, turns out the land-sharktopus is an endangered species, so owning it gets you more jail time.

I wish loading 7 fighter jets in KSP at the same time did not cause much lag.

Granted. It is a significantly large one traveling at significant speeds, and you just happen to be standing in the spot it will hit.

I wish for a specialized engine (and intake for it) which can act like a jet engine in eve's atmosphere

Granted, by a series of some quantum fluctuations or some other unlikely weird turn of events neither the first nor any subsequent strike kills you. You also appear to be not affected by radioactivity. You survive the whole conflict and now have to live through the aftermath.

I wish people's wishes were not so violent.