Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

You get a crown made of a gold-iron alloy (I'm not a metallurgist), it falls apart quickly due to poor construction.

I wish that people would stop stop making wishes which are references to things I have no knowledge of.

Granted, however, you can only write in a language lost to programming long ago.

I wish for ACT testing to be on a Monday instead of a Tuesday. (I would then have a 5 day weekend.)

Also

Granted, it brings freedom to your country.

How is that a bad thing?

Do you mean like, understand people, or understand... people? There's a difference here...

Granted. You know every one thing about people, including things you may not have wanted to know.

I wish Mariyate would help me transpose songs onto Crescendo. She's so stubborn lately...

A female claiming to be Mari Yate shows up at your door, and writes crescendos under all your sheet-music. She then refuses to leave. Mari eats your food and water, and uses your electricity and internet.

I wish for the next Falcon-9 self landing to go perfectly and not fall over on the barge.

Granted. You now must exercise daily, eat tortillas instead of sandwich bread, float everywhere rather than just walking [harder than it sounds], commit to work far more than you ever have, an leave your friends. I'd join if I could, but I'm pretty sure they don't have internet. I'm not sure about that one, though. At least, not as we do.

I wish for a reeeeeeeaaaaaalllllyyyyyy long internet cable so I can join him.