Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted But the salad is made from the remains or Julius Cesar

dn ÇÂpıs ʇɥƃıɹ ÇÂq oʇ É¥sıʠsıɥʇ ɹoÉŸ É¥sıʠı

granted. A international committee has been assembled to investigate which side of your wish is the "right" one. Debate is currently ongoing. The Americans are insisting that the right-hand side is obviously the right side (duh) while the Europeans claim that the top side (which is currently the bottom side) is the correct side to be facing upwards. However, several members from different European member states are disputing the prevailing European argument, arguing that the wish is the right side up already and that your monitor is clearly the wrong side up. The British fraction is arguing that the left side is clearly the right side. The Africans are saying that we should first properly define what a "right" or "correct" side is before arguing which way is "right" or "correct", the Australians have given up and are having their own separate discussion on the subject around the coffee machine. No one's really sure what happened to the Asian delegation.

You can expect an answer as to which side is the right side up in possibly 10 years. Of course then we need to start discussing who will perform the operation of turning the wish the "right" side up and the best way of doing so.

I wish that everyone on earth could just get along.

Alright, I am sorry I have to leave a message not following the game's guidelines here, but that last corruption was just pure gold. Good job Cirocco, that is probably the best corruption I have ever read in the history of this thread. I am going to find a random post you have put in some other forum section and rep it because of how good that corruption was. God day, and t hanks for the laugh.

I wish the next poster luck at corrupting Cirocco, and I say you're going to have to make it a good one after all the effort he put into his corruption.

Cirocco, I wish I could give you rep in forum games. That was bloody brilliant.

------

I wish the next poster luck at corrupting Cirocco, and I say you're going to have to make it a good one after all the effort he put into his corruption.

Passing it on to the next poster. I don't think I can match the quality of answer on his wish.

granted. A international committee has been assembled to investigate which side of your wish is the "right" one. Debate is currently ongoing. The Americans are insisting that the right-hand side is obviously the right side (duh) while the Europeans claim that the top side (which is currently the bottom side) is the correct side to be facing upwards. However, several members from different European member states are disputing the prevailing European argument, arguing that the wish is the right side up already and that your monitor is clearly the wrong side up. The British fraction is arguing that the left side is clearly the right side. The Africans are saying that we should first properly define what a "right" or "correct" side is before arguing which way is "right" or "correct", the Australians have given up and are having their own separate discussion on the subject around the coffee machine. No one's really sure what happened to the Asian delegation.

You can expect an answer as to which side is the right side up in possibly 10 years. Of course then we need to start discussing who will perform the operation of turning the wish the "right" side up and the best way of doing so.

I wish that everyone on earth could just get along.

great corruption of my wish

I would Have never have expected that reply from anyone i wish i could give you rep

anyway lets get this back on track

(not that i can top that)

Granted, Everyone becomes identical grey blobs with absolutely no differences what so ever. The whole world is in peace for a millennium until one American can't take it anymore and shoots A grey blob, who happened to be the Queen of England, causing WWIII which ends in the entire human race killing each other because theres no way of determining friend or foe

I wish for a Giant Pair Of Scissors

Granted. But they're fabric scissors, so you can't just use them for anything. (Had this drilled in to me repeatedly by my mom as a kid. Turns out proper fabric scissors are expensive and get ruined by things like paper.)

I wish I could immediately turn sober with no hangover at will after drinking.

Granting in progress...

*carefully-pointing-triple-BACCs+Seat-into-right-direction*

*launch*

Granted!

*quickly-dispose-of-forgotten-parachutes*

I wish for New Horizon to detect signs of intelligent life beyond (or in) the Kuiper Belt.

Granted, but you become 100X more drunk 3 seconds later.

Hey, as long as there's no hangover I'm cool with it.

--------

Granted, but they disable it before a signal is ever sent. We assume probe failure, never the wiser... And every Saturday afternoon they get to enjoy watching our cartoons from earlier that morning.

I wish we could get to secretly monitor alien communications without being noticed.