Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. When the British Empire falls, the USA becomes independent anyways, only this time without resources, proper planning, or any idea of what happened. It then gets annexed by us friendly Canadians (Who are frighteningly war-like). Canada quickly becomes the most powerful nation in the world, and before long, Europe and Asia are overrun (Including Britain, of course), and everyone there becomes friendly, accepting, polite, and play a lot of hockey. Canada spreads across the world, but leaves Australia on it's own because it's pretty much Canadian anyways.

I wish my cat would stop drooling all over me

Edited by Kosmonaut

47 minutes ago, cantab said:

I wish to skip an hour.

Granted. In the next hour, the most important event in human history will happen and you will miss it

I wish i could go to jupiter and saturn on a month long trip with my best friends and be home with no adverse effects. I will land on the gallilean moons, titan and enceladus, and visit the rings of saturn.

Edited by Kosmonaut

4 minutes ago, Kosmonaut said:

Granted. They'll steal all of the food you own, and deliver it to your door, so that you have to put it away again.

I wish for two kittens

ALSO: I already replied to that one...

Granted and granted. The kittens eat up all your poutine.

I wish it was 6 pm.

Granted, you were the guy that spent a year cramped in a secret Soviet space capsule in 1972 and lived long enough to get out on Mars, plant a flag, and say a few inspiring words before dying of thirst.

I wish the media would talk about something other than politics tomorrow.