Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but it so deeply challenges your understanding of life that you never venture on the internet again.

I wish for a clear, written guide with illustrations for solving each of the following twisty puzzles: X-Cube, 3x3x4, 3x3x9, Square-1, 3x4x5. 

Edited by cubinator

Granted. They make you watch instructions on youtube, then write and draw on paper by hands their frame-by-frame copies.

I wish a clear guide for LeMarchand puzzle box, but without xenobytes. Maybe, except Angelique.

Edited by kerbiloid

On 11/29/2016 at 0:21 AM, kerbiloid said:

Granted. They make you watch instructions on youtube, then write and draw on paper by hands their frame-by-frame copies.

I wish a clear guide for LeMarchand puzzle box, but without xenobytes. Maybe, except Angelique.

Granted, but when you solve it, it explodes since it was defective. 

EDIT: I wish to make rockets without cheats.

Edited by Rofl47
Forgot my wish.

granted, but when you do, doctor who suddenly gets canceled, and then your sonic screwdriver suddenly goes at mach speeds and hits you in the head, now you have a hole in your head, and to make matters worse, the daleks have come to invade us

all of that and i dont know a thing about doctor who? waw

i wish my school didn't have a -100 IQ average, and everyone played KSP, and we didn't get in trouble for going on the KSP wiki, because its EDUCATIONAL but noooo! they'd rather have us learn about some dumb person who did something and the dynamics of poetry! WHY DON'T WE HAVE A AVIONICS CLASS?!!??!?!?! WHYYYYYYYY!!

Granted. We have the atmosphere back. The atmosphere front hadn't been mentioned. Now Karman line and sea level are synonims.

I wish the day sky was black with stars - exactly like the night sky is, but with the Sun.
(I enjoyed this in games for ZX Spectrum and always miss it).

15 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

I wish Kosmonaut had a supersonic screwdriver instead of that trash.

BOI

5 hours ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

I wish for peanut butter.

Granted. You become anaphlactic to peanut butter right as you take a bite

I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish