Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Now you are drawing holding the pencil in the mechanical arm.

7 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

I wish for a public transit system that is on time, expeditious, affordable, and that gets me to and from the places I need to go.

Granted. Now you are the new owner of The Vanishing Tower (M.Moorcock, The King of Swords).
You can move it to any place you wish, but it randomly moves to a random place within several hours.
So, you can't leave it for an hour.

I wish to know where is the drive for the Mesopotamian clay cartridges,

Edited by kerbiloid

Granted. You're now driving your car and lost in what used to be Mesopotamia, suddenly your car gets stuck in the said clay. Then, back in present time, you and your car is now an ink cartridge.

I wish an ingame life.

Spoiler

Get to know which anime I was referring to.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian
Ninja edit! Mesopotamia is already dead.

Granted. You ended up in a coffin if you do so for too long.

I wish there's a fighter jet or attacker plane powered by a single General Electric GE90-115B.

(Remember the J-90 Goliath jokes early in the dawn on 1.0.5?)

Spoiler

Difference Between GE90-94B & -115B

220px-SVGE90.jpg

General Electric GE90-94B, known ingame as the J-90 Goliath.

220px-GE90_B777-200LR.JPG

General Electric GE90-115B, a higher thrust variant of the -94B (I wish 1.6 adds the 115B-ish variant of the Goliath, some of my planes powered by those seems underpowered).

More information on GE90 here.

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

The wishing fish wish your death. You die.

i wish for a wish of 4 wishing wish who wish well for me, granting the same wish that wished, each one of them, then to stop at the sixth batch. I will tell the fish to say my wish so that I have an extremely large amount of wishes. No amount of wishes can hurt me mwahahaha

BTW, that is 4^6 fish or 4096 fish

• 2 weeks later...

Granted. You no longer have exams. However, you got no certificates to apply a high-class job.

I wish for a Full Dive VR headset, similar to Nervegear, but developed by Oculus (Who made the Right headset) in a Joint-Venture between them and Japan.

8 hours ago, FahmiRBLXian said:

Granted. You no longer have exams. However, you got no certificates to apply a high-class job.

I wish for a Full Dive VR headset, similar to Nervegear, but developed by Oculus (Who made the Right headset) in a Joint-Venture between them and Japan.

The similarity to the NerveGear doesn't stop at the VR - it permanently traps you till you die.

I wish I were dumber.