Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. They're free because of a govt program, however, they can only be used to view propaganda to quell the masses and forget the reality of the world. 

I wish that I had another guinea pig. 

Granted but you don't view this interesting discussion or have no ability to

I wish for a cookie that tastes good and is actually my favorite cookie and I am able to fully eat it (now that for sure will get me a cookie)

Granted, it costed all your money

I wish for a REAL cookie that tastes good and is actually my favorite cookie and I am able to fully eat it (now that for sure will get me a cookie)

3 minutes ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I wish for a REAL cookie that tastes good and is actually my favorite cookie and I am able to fully eat it (now that for sure will get me a cookie)

Granted,it's a FAKE cookie that tastes Awful and it's your hated cookie,and you need to pay 1000$ to fully eat it

I wish that my notifications End up being deleted.

fffff.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

1 hour ago, Kane Kerman said:

Granted,it's a FAKE cookie that tastes Awful and it's your hated cookie,and you need to pay 1000$ to fully eat it

I wish that my notifications End up being deleted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Granted. Each notification deleted gets me a cooke for free!

I wish for a cookie. BUT IT'S REAL AND DELICIOUS AND FREE!!!! that tastes good and is actually my favorite cookie and I am able to fully eat it (now that for sure For sure will get me a cookie)

1 minute ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

I wish for a cookie. BUT IT'S REAL AND DELICIOUS AND FREE!!!! that tastes good and is actually my favorite cookie and I am able to fully eat it (now that for sure For sure will get me a cookie)

granted!

Only on KIS!

(Please,go to an shopping and buy a cookie,ok?)

i wish to ban the user below me!

1 minute ago, Kane Kerman said:

(Please,go to an shopping and buy a cookie,ok?)

Old family member needs assistance from fighting cancer so we are trying to stay minimum shopping as possible

2 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

i wish to ban the user below me!

Granted. It's also the user above you and both really don't like you banned them so they team up to ban you as well.

I wish for something greater than Chocolate Chip Cookies With Chocolate Chunks Recipe | Food Network ..., I wish for a very delicious Pringles Extra Hot Chili & Lime Potato Crisps - 5.5oz : Target

39 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

granted,THEY'RE MINE!!!

i wish to Kerbalize my posts.

Granted.

But no one knows how to speak Spanish backwards. (Which is the official kerbal language, lttile fun fact!)

I wish for people to stop complaining about metallic hydrogen engines 

58 minutes ago, Lewie said:

I wish for people to stop complaining about metallic hydrogen engines 

Granted, metallic hydrogen is banned from the forums. Now they're complaining about how they're not allowed to talk about metallic hydrogen.

I want to know how to speak Spanish backwards.

Granted. You started rewriting Don Quixote from the last letter. With every rewritten page, your backward Spanish gets better.

Interesting fact:
¿Do you know that in Kerbal and Spanish you have two question marks?

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

Granted, metallic hydrogen is banned from the forums. Now they're complaining about how they're not allowed to talk about metallic hydrogen.

It's a time to add it to the word filter and replace with "never existing fluid".

I wish for the old photos of the place where my house stands.

Granted,now go and eat it,but first,share your pringles with all the members of this forum... and so,the moderators are very hungry,so each one will eat 1 more...

I wish a cookie.

(i bet that the Doodling Astronaut will reply next)

Edited by Kane Kerman