Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

2 minutes ago, JB182 said:

love is dying in a plane that already crashed and you died there

I wish I am a soldier in WW 1 and 2

Granted, you are an 18 year old soldier and you serve on the Western front. As all your comrades die of pestilence, you lose both legs to unsanitary living condition in trenches and your mind to shellshock. The fact that your whole troop died as they charged across No Man's Land and tried to storm the enemy's trenches doesn't help either .

I wish for timewarp in real life

6 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted.
time.free();
time.free();
time.free();

I wish a literal "many" in arythmetics.

You got your wish. But know you traded your soul. 

I wish nothing. 

But you didn't realize that C4 is really very stable, and you didn't set the explosives off correctly, so Jeb actually completed a mission!

I want a Mercedes-Benz Actros with a Meiller Kipper dump trailer completely full of Lego pieces! I don't care that the Actros, or any Mercedes trucks, for that matter, aren't available in the US (I don't think in North America at all, actually)

You got one, pulled the pin and threw it at the command pod which was sealed and ready for launch. The grenade fell back to the ground in front of you as the rocket engines simultaenously ignited, thus disintegrating you completely

I wish to own a monopoly over all perfectly cooked chicken sausages 

11 minutes ago, JB182 said:

but you throw it into trash can full of trash and eat it

i need  g force

You are given 25,987,544,424.5 G's of force on your being which crushes you instantly

I wish for my perfect chicken sausages to become holy and that they cannot be wasted

Uh, your prayer was misunderstood and the devil used a Cat CS533E soil compactor to smush all your chicken sausages (Didn't even know that was a thing)

CM20140520-31121-47506?$cc-g$&fmt=pjpeg

I wish for a Lego Technic Liebherr R9800 mining excavator and a 55 gallon drum full of Lego pieces.

But the dump truck is Lego size, but you still got a couple of pieces (Thanks, by the way. That was nice) Wait, that means I only got a couple of pieces! Ahh!!

I wish for a 1/87 (HO) scale Liebherr mobile crane, Liebherr or Caterpillar excavator, Liebherr rail excavator, and self propelled hydraulic rail crane, and German freight locomotive. Remember, this is all in HO scale. I am starting an HO scale model railway (I have had the stuff for years, but am finally putting it on a table and setting it up (semi) permanently).