Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, but because flies use a different measuring system only they can understand, we have to use complicated math if we want to figure it out ourselves.

I wish I could use the quicksave/quickload feature from KSP in real life to avoid death/awkward situations.

Sure, you get 1 setting to customize your thing!

I want a real, functional, 1:1 scale Sikorsky Skycrane helicopter (2 of my favorite things in one; An aircraft and a crane!) safely delivered by Mammoet to my house on a big trailer, then lifted by a big Liebherr crawler crane (Could an LR 1800 lift it? I don't know) from the trailer onto my yard. I would also like a McNelius concrete mixer (Liebherr mixers aren't available in the US), Liebherr concrete pump, Liebherr LTM 1030-2.1 crane, and a paint striper machine (For parking lots and stuff, you know those things?) to build a helipad for the helicopter. And whoever horribly corrupts my wish, please have a funny/ more complex corruption than "But it didn't" or something to that effect. Or whatever. Read this carefully!

59 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Granted, but it is made of Antimatter and it explodes on contact from the antmoshere*

I guess you mean when I start flying it.

59 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

I wish I had 100,000 Nerf Bullets

Granted, but you ordered them from Germany and they thought that the "," was a decimal point (In Europe commas are decimal points and periods are used to separate groups of 3 decimal places), so you got 100.000 (100 )nerf bullets in 1:480 scale, so they all fit in a convenient snack-size Ziploc bag! You can even use them on your T scale mode railway layout (T scale is super tiny; I have HO scale trains, which is 1:87)

I wish I had not forgotten to make a wish.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Some spelling erors. And I also forgot to make my own wish. Sorry!

9 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I guess you mean when I start flying it.

Granted, but you ordered them from Germany and they thought that the "," was a decimal point (In Europe commas are decimal points and periods are used to separate groups of 3 decimal places), so you got 100.000 (100 )nerf bullets in 1:480 scale, so they all fit in a convenient snack-size Ziploc bag! You can even use them on your T scale mode railway layout (T scale is super tiny; I have HO scale trains, which is 1:87)

3 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

For scale:

Umm, you need to make a wish

9 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Umm, you need to make a wish

I did, it's in the post. Located under the post. :P
I wish the storm that just blew through here this morning would come back and stay for a while...

Just now, adsii1970 said:

I did, it's in the post. Located under the post. :P
I wish the storm that just blew through here this morning would come back and stay for a while...

Granted, but it has evolved into a Hurricane

I wish I had more rep like things

7 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Granted, but it has evolved into a Hurricane

I wish I had more rep like things

Granted, but you have to post things which contribute to the forum (this means, your comments or artwork, or screenshots are considered as adding to the KSP experience). Otherwise, your rep will never grow.

I wish my diet Pepsi's bottle wasn't empty and had more diet Pepsi in it.

Granted

But it turns out the exams you took were not a part of your normal curriculum so they mean nothing for your overall grade.

Right now I just wish I had a pizza.