Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. They injure several buildings and are deemed dangerous by the Food and Drug Administration so they are hunted down and locked away in a laser-proof pen.

I wish for a real boat to go on the ocean with.

(ninja'd)

Granted. You take a big sheet of paper and make a real boat.

1 hour ago, Stormpilot said:

I wish my dogs could shoot lasers.

They do. Just invisible due to low frequency.

I wish for Bagger-288 in KSP.

Edited by kerbiloid

Wow, not only did you grant my wish, but you made it out of the rarest metal around. You rock.

So I am granting you a 10 ton Adamantium Box full of wheat thins.

I wish you to find a way into the box.

Granted, I click on it and it takes me to a site which downloads a virus to my computer which causes it to detonate, destroying everything in a 500 kilometer radius.

I wish for an RC Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the proper Lego pieces.

Granted. A full scale Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all it's millions of pieces, we even threw in the engineering plans.

If you get started now you may even get it built this century.

I wish for people to know how awesome KSP is for giving you the freedom to config your own parts so easily.

Granted, but all the pieces are the same drab colour.(By the way I could get your crane to drive up onto the roof of the VAB. My problem is the rotors and servos aren't strong enough to make the boom rotate properly.)

I wish to know how I got into your game to be fallen on?

4 hours ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Granted, but you will need do download notavirus.exe to know

I wish @Souptimewould draw me playing dodgeball 

Granted!

IVvFKou.png

26 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. It's IBM PC XT from the glorious 1980s.

I wish I had IBM PC XT in glorious 1980s.

Granted, but as the internet was very young there is nothing to do that would interest you

21 minutes ago, Souptime said:

Granted, but as the internet was very young there is nothing to do that would interest you

Nothing???

F-117, LHX, Civilisation, Elite, Abrams, F-29 (more or less), and a lot of others.

Borland C++, FoxPro 2.5 ok, FoxPro 2.5 appeared several years later, MASM, TASM, QuickBasic.

DOS Navigator, and since 1990 - Windows 3.11 WG.

A whole lot of to do.

So, I still wish I had it in my ownership.

Edited by kerbiloid

Computer granted but not the time travel. I could explain the 2 explanations as to the only 2  possible ways you could time travel and why they wouldn't solve your dilema but it would consume the entire 1980's hard drive.

So 1 computer, but you find that literally no peripherals that are available these days have plugs that match the computer sockets.

I wish that major games manufacturing studios realised that good game play trumps graphics. (Thank some unknown being or force, for independant developers.)