Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

@Ben J. Kerman You realise that your wish was infact granted a long time ago, to the real Ben J. Kerman and that you are actually a clone that was accidentally created, when It was thought that the original had been lost in a crane accident. So the original got your wish while you are left to wander and wonder what to do with your life.

@kerbiloid No wish means no granted.

@Admiral Fluffy Still waiting on my Kerbal dog drawing please.

I wish that my hard drive died and I lost 2 years of meticulously created and collected digital things.

4 hours ago, ColdJ said:

I wish that my hard drive died

Hmm. Granted, but it died so violently that it blew apart taking with it the motherboard, graphics card, and dvd rom. Now when you shake your tower (laptop) it sounds like maracas (ole!)

I wish for self replicating nanotech which can be programmed and controlled by me.

Granted. Every time you call a help line they ask you to stand by and they will be with you once they have finished gossiping with Valerie in the next cubicle.

I wish I knew how to phrase a wish so that the corruption would give me a good outcome.

37 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted. It gives you an outcome, but not an income.

I wish to know why the ship on the right picture is hovering.

I wish I could see the ships so I could answer you.

2 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Granted.

9pg9SAE.png37dpjfh.png

The right ship is hovering.

I wish to know, why?

Ahh. now I understand. The right one is the "Flying Carrier challenge" I built a large flying aircraft carrier that had a plane docked at the back of the runway/deck. The plane can take off while the carrier is flying and fly around inside the load in range of 2.3 km and then fly from behind to land on the flying carrier. It then carefully slides back along the deck to re dock with the carrier. That earned me the badge. Thankfully it is on Kerbal X so I can download it after losing everything I had for the last 2 years when my hard drive died. Granted. You now have the great urge to build your own.

I wish to get on with downloading all my Kerbal X stuff so I atleast have some craft again.

29 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

wish to get on with downloading all my Kerbal X stuff so I atleast have some craft again.

Self Granted.

I wish the next person to wish is very creative.

Granted. But it is so creative that it is beyond current understanding and analysis. Because of the inability of the human mind to grasp the wish and it's true meaning, everyone who reads this post simply sees ::

:: I wish I had a grilled cheese sandwich.

Granted. A melted puddle of yellowish goo in between two grill plates. You may need a Dientist.

I wish for Dientus's teeth to repaired after he bites into his iron and cheese sandwich.

Granted, you can never get off the ground because the weather is always so bad.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me (Not any clones, alternate personalities, or otherwise not the @Ben J. Kerman asking for this wish) on Earth within a week or 2, without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator or my phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment, and for my phone to remain non-stolen, non-damaged, and non-otherwise something bad happening to it. Please read my wish carefully.

Granted.. after 1 or 2 weeks it arrives, you assemble it, then 'G-Men' swarm your home, inject you with happy serum, and take you away, safely, happily, to experiment on you. During this time, the president signs in an emergency bill that forbids any more of those lego sets being manufactured from now until the end of time. All current sets will be donated to lego museums. Also, in the bills sub-paragraphs are legal gag orders to prevent you (both the real you, and any alias or moniker related to Ben J. Kerman and or any subsidiaries thereof) from ever making any wish that is longer than  2 standard english sentences, in which no conjunctions may ever be used and each sentence is confined to no more than 2 nouns and 2 verbs, from this post onwards. Further, any wish made by Ben J. Kerman et.al. may not contain any modified version of a previous wish made by said person regardless of the amount of modification under penalty of a fine not less than 2 million dollars or jail time of less than 10 years.

Also, the last sub paragraph has bonus money tacked on it for the presidents drinking buddies construction company.

I wish for a glass of water.

LOL whu happened?:joy:

Granted, the fluffster is making your drawing but since he didn't make a wish he gets hand cramps.

I wish for shorter work days and longer play days.

Granted. Now the magnetic field is strong enough for you to see it. With that comes the more frequent and far more intense geomagnetic storms which cause worldwide rolling blackouts and brownouts making electricity far less dependable.

I wish I didn't have to go to the artic circle.