Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Wheat berries grow on the end of wheat plants, which are made into straw. You get a single wheat berry, which is a kind of straw berry.

I wish for a fresh, peaceful, non-political, non-venerated potato.

Granted but it instantly becomes a a fresh, peaceful, non-political, non-venerated tomato! (Why is this tomato joke so fun?)

i wish for all wishes to wish wishes for wishes that wish wishes that wished wishes that could wish wishes that wished a wish of a wishing wish that wished!

Edited by AlamoVampire

Processing....

Granted. After including all previous wishing wishes that wished, it results in this thread never having existed at all thereby cancelling all wishes due to time travelling paradox.

I wish this thread was back.

Granted. Tom Swift and his family return and eat all the insects and then throw up all over your floor. (wow it's been like 40 years since I read a Tom Swift adventure)

I wish that KSP 1.10.1 be known as KSP XP and 1.12.1 be known as windows 10. (everything worked properly in 1.10.1)

Granted! It gains sentience (only the meds you have right now. Next set of refills are not affected by this) and leaves a note saying it wants to explore the world. The medicine wishes you well. <on a serious note, it would be nice if prescriptions were not so blasted expensive. >

i wish we had the medical skills and technologies of the 24th century as depicted in Star Trek The Next Generation, DS9 and Voyager.

Granted. Now you feel the sights of all creatures hiding around and staring at you. Flies, mosquitoes, roaches, fleas... None of them love you. (Except the ones which suck your blood).
Now you feel like a comedian on a scene, when the audience is staring at you and impatiently waiting when you finish and quit, and some of wish to clear your pockets.

I wish for a Home Henocidic Chitin Dissipator, to let no arthropod exist in the room.