Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. Due to interesting physic, the butterfly turns into antimatter to come back to present time, and blows up with the force of the force to the A-bomb used in WW2.

I wish for 1 KSP 2 planet to have some form of an ecosphere

also new page 

Edited by Superluminal Gremlin

Granted. However, being the second largest object in the Kerbol System in terms of size and mass, the delta-V requirements are so large that landing on the surface is impossible to achieve. Thus, all these worlds are yours. Except Jool, attempt no landing there.

I wish Jool was compressed into a green candy.

Edited by Exploro

The new nucleons, nerotron and poeutron, somehow get in every atomic nucleus in the universe and turn everything into strange matter

I wish the $3/entry parking place near a mall I go to doesn't get more expensive

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
Not US dollars, not even formally called the dollar, but as of a few years ago some older people here still call it the dollar. Exchange rate is about 4 to US$1

Granted. It is the beginning of the 1 Century AD. In the Library of Alexandria, appearing out of nowhere, in the midst of patrons and scholars, is a strange rectangular shaped contraption. On either side is a square shaped jewel, one flat and dark, the other rounded and transparent. It is unclear what its function is. One curious patron, Jeb, decided to exam the device. Seizing it up, he roughly handles the mysterious object, so much so that the device become damaged. Crudely prying a panel, Jeb's tool pierces into the device. There is a bright flash and smoke appears, then a blaze rages out from device. The flames set fire to the table Jeb was seated at, which had other objects stacked upon it. These are consumed by the flames too and in short order the great Library of Alexandria burns to the ground.

I wish this scenario becomes a movie.

Edited by Exploro

Granted. The WERE Vampire program is implemented worldwide, treating the formerly un-dead, rehabilitating them and reintegrating them as normal and productive members of society.

I wish for an english breakfast with blood sausage.

Edited by Exploro