Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. It's decoded and appears to be empty string.

I wish to know, why these weeks did I recall a lot of nightdreams and memories forgotten long ago. I even didn't touch that red button.

(Oops. Right now I've recalled the red button "Cx" from my first programming calculator.)

Granted. But you are not provided with a reusable first stage....nor any launch support equipment of any kind. Thus, your newly acquired upper stage becomes nothing more than an really big, and useless, lawn ornament.

I wish for human-sized mantis shrimp to move freely upon the land.

Granted, but for a weird reason, they are live streaming the derelict upper stage presently on burn n crash's lawn. It does not make for interesting viewing and it means the crew and viewers miss out on live streaming a more captivating and inspiring launch. A young child watching the stream is never inspired to pursue engineering. As a result, this child never invents the hyperdrive when they grow up. Without this technology, humanity lacks the means to escape the Sun's premature nova in 200 years time, dooming the species.

I wish to have fried giganto-mantis shrimp meal.

Edited by Exploro