[WIP] LanderTek - New Modular Lander Parts from Axial Aerospace

artwhaley

20 minutes ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Yes - (CC-BY-NC-SA-4.0) per Spacedock (as is all related textures).

https://spacedock.info/mod/418/Mk. 1-1 A2 Two Kerbal Command Pod

Appreciate you looking out for both the author and me. :D

Oh!... wait... I was talking aboot the LanderTek mod in my post *here*... PMd you aboot that pod :P

Also, @Dave7 you may want to edit your post and remove that link you posted and take down the file, till the LanderTek license issue gets definitively answered ;)

Edited by Stone Blue

8 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

Oh!... wait... I was talking aboot the LanderTek mod in my post *here*... PMd you aboot that pod :P

Also, @Dave7 you may want to edit your post and remove that link you posted and take down the file, till the LanderTek license issue gets definitively answered ;)

*facepalm* so was I - agree on the license here, that even though everything else was released under GPL.v3 - am still looking for (or re-looking for) the license for LanderTek.

Thank you @Dave7 - and @Stone Blue is correct.

28 minutes ago, Dave7 said:

Will do, I check them also but couldn't find anything on this one and figured it was sharable since someone was asking for it.  Most of the old mods or threads have the license listed somewhere.

Well, if they dont have one specifically listed in a forum thread OP, or one listed on the hosting site, or one *in* the release package (.zip), then they default to ARR...
Which is *NOT* supposed to be shared or distributed at all ;)

Landertek creator here!   I can't find time for KSP at the moment, but I'm thrilled to hear my mod's still got a couple of players interested!   

I'll update the original post if I can, but I'd love for you guys to do what you want with it, including continuing development and/or distribution.   So let's just call it WTFPL license.  :) Have fun!

7 hours ago, artwhaley said:

Landertek creator here!   I can't find time for KSP at the moment, but I'm thrilled to hear my mod's still got a couple of players interested!   

I'll update the original post if I can, but I'd love for you guys to do what you want with it, including continuing development and/or distribution.   So let's just call it WTFPL license.  :) Have fun!

Most excellent! Thank you @artwhaley!

wtfpl-badge-1.png

wtfpl-badge-4.png

logo-220x1601.png

3 hours ago, Dave7 said:

Well there you go @zer0Kerbal, an official answer and permission to do what you wanted. :D

:D spent several hours updating already. LanderTek is alive! I will add the license and open the github repo which will contain my WIP modernization files.

Only parts that are giving me any issues are the legs. I have temporarily commented out the old leg code and adding in ModuleAnimateGeneric to get things moving again.

Would be awesome if some kind kerbal would update the code to the new stock, and have a patch for KSPWheel.

All textures have been updated from mbm/tga to either png or dds (5).

Edited by zer0Kerbal

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dvdwilliams88 said:

do you need any help with it?

always willing to accept assistance. Especially in legs/wheels/animations/models/textures/just about anything. :D

1 hour ago, dvdwilliams88 said:

Just atarted looking at some of the parts and was wondering if you are planning on adding the old H.O.M.E. mod that was made by roverdude.

do you have a link?

i did find another mod that looks like it might be abandoned and it was not finnished but it looks similar to the H.O.M.E. mod, actualy it looks realy nice. is is called the Konquest mod. by alexustas. the one who made the aset mods. he may allow you to work on compleating that mod and i would be glad to help. here is the page with the info for that one.  

i realise that the mods im looking at are realy old but i beleve they can be updated to 1.8 or above. the design and graphics are realy nicely done. it wold be a waste to see all that work for nothing, when so many kerbals would enjoy them.

Also just tell me what you need help with and send me the files, I will do what i can.

Edited by dvdwilliams88

i know that the lander tek mod is still a work in progress but just letting you know that the lights are not working on the lander parts. also the rovers wont move and the wheels just sink into the ground. the demv vehicle attachment on the top for fuel or battery does not work.

Edited by dvdwilliams88

i am working to repair the attachment problems right now for you. will post the fixed mod asap.

o.k i was able to fix the attachment problems but cant figure out how to get the wheels rolling or not go through the ground. so I will do more testing and repair of the other parts as i find problems.

Edited by dvdwilliams88

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.