KSP Crash with Mods

Hello everyone,

I am using this thread as I am experiencing the same issues since I have installed version 0.90.

Here is my KSP Log from yesterday :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p13kmotq97qw9ch/KSP.log?dl=0

The game crashes a lot, I can't even play for more than 15min before it crashes.

Also some issues into the game like when I right click on a module in flight to perform actions such as "crew reports", the little window does not disappear when I right click again. The map also when in flight is having some issues. I can't see Kerbin or even my ship or the solar system when going to the map.

Maybe it's also a memory problem but I prefer letting you advise on that.

I am using Macbook Air with OS X Yosemite 10.10

1.3 GHZ intel Core I5

RAM 4Go 1600 MHZ DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 Mo

Thanks for your help

CaptainDach6, you're going to want to upload your player.log - not KSP.log. It tells you HERE how to get to that in OS X. If you open that log file in TextEdit, my KSP usually starts throwing errors that start in 'malloc' when it's running out of RAM. I'm assuming thats a memory allocation error.

Edited by Master Tao
splitting thread

CaptainDach6,

Welcome to the forums! As your problems probably result from the mods you have installed, I've spun your post and half of Milkshakefiends off into a new thread in the Support (modded installs) forum.

The How to Get Support sticky here will tell you what to include in a support request. That said, it appears that you have several outdated and incompatible mods installed. Delete them all and reinstall with the latest versions. Doing that and the update to KSP 0.90 may break your saves.

Hello Milkshakefiend and Master Tao,

Firstly thank you very much for your welcoming and help which is much appreciated.

Sorry for the wrong upload, I just uploaded the correct player log now that you will find here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nr84ioz7yhrhyqn/Player.log?dl=0

The thing is that I did have mods that I believe I have deleted as I also though they were the issue. I also deleted all KSP files redownloaded everything through Steam but the problem is still going on.

Thank you for your help again and merry christmas.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.