[1.8.x+] Waypoint Manager [v2.8.1] [2019-10-22]

nightingale

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I have had a heck of a time with KSP 1.3.1..  CKAN was downloading 2.7.1 and well it worked.. kinda.. once.. However. I downloaded 2.7.0 and it worked like a champ. Then, something happened.. Dunno what that something was..

When I pull up Waypoint Manager now it says version 2.6.2.. I check the DLL it says 2.6.2 .. I check the zip file.. the DLL says 2.6.2.. is this correct for version 2.7.0?

v/r

On 10/16/2018 at 5:52 AM, nightingale said:

Time to update the mods...

Waypoint Manager 2.7.3

• Recompile for KSP 1.5.0.

https://github.com/jrossignol/WaypointManager/releases/tag/2.7.3

The " WaypointManager_2.7.3.zip" there contains the wrong release! (.version file says 2.7.2!!)
I downloaded the repository and now use the files stored in "GameData" and see if this gives the right version instead. please fix the regular release.

ty!

On 10/20/2018 at 6:58 PM, LatiMacciato said:

https://github.com/jrossignol/WaypointManager/releases/tag/2.7.3

The " WaypointManager_2.7.3.zip" there contains the wrong release! (.version file says 2.7.2!!)
I downloaded the repository and now use the files stored in "GameData" and see if this gives the right version instead. please fix the regular release.

ty!

Github wasn't behaving, so I just did a new release.  Waypoint Manager 2.7.4 is now available.

• 2 weeks later...

nightingale, just a head's up: tried to install via CKAN this morning and I was getting an error:

CKAN.InvalidModuleFileKraken: WaypointManager 2.7.3: C:\Users\Richard Desktop\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp4DB8.tmp has length 75809, should be 75806
   at CKAN.NetModuleCache.Store(CkanModule module, String path, String description, Boolean move)
   at CKAN.NetAsyncModulesDownloader.ModuleDownloadsComplete(NetModuleCache cache, Uri[] urls, String[] filenames, Exception[] errors)

I went into the Versions tab and it installed 2.7.2 with no issues (I'm using KSP ver. 1.4.2).

Edited by VelRahnKoon
update for version info

8 hours ago, VelRahnKoon said:

nightingale, just a head's up: tried to install via CKAN this morning and I was getting an error:

I went into the Versions tab and it installed 2.7.2 with no issues (I'm using KSP ver. 1.4.2).

You'll have to raise that with the CKAN folk.

No Dice, I created and empty customs waypoint t file and it won't erase the existing waypoints. Which is ok..

I really just want to be able to switch on and off the waypoint  bubbles in map view. I am using Kerbin Side and KOS to fly and land at different airports automagically but by using the ALLWAYPOINTS() which is loaded via the waypoint manager.

It gets a little busy when I have 180+ waypoint markers on the Kerbin globe.. just wanted to know if there was a way in a cfg file or something?

TY

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe I collect all the science in the KSC without this mod :o

I have 2 questions:

Is there any icon packs out there, or something I could adapt to use in this mod?

Is there anyway to add the date/time each waypoint was added (except in the title)? I want to make some registers of things I did with unmanned vessels.

10 hours ago, MaximumThrust said:

Is there any icon packs out there, or something I could adapt to use in this mod?

I'm not aware of any specific icon packs, but you can add your own by making 32x32 PNG files (with alpha transparency if desired) and placing them in the "Waypoint Manager/Icons/Custom" folder. I adapted a couple I found online (don't have rights to release them, sorry) and they work well.

5 hours ago, JH4C said:

I'm not aware of any specific icon packs, but you can add your own by making 32x32 PNG files (with alpha transparency if desired) and placing them in the "Waypoint Manager/Icons/Custom" folder. I adapted a couple I found online (don't have rights to release them, sorry) and they work well.

I've just searched "icons png transparency rover/lander" in Google and already got pretty interesting results :) Let's see if I can get them to work.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Question: I installed this just the other day (it's a fantastic mod and I cannot believe I did not download it earlier. ) and it worked just fine. Today, for some reason, it is giving me multiple displays for each of the stock waypoints (KSC, Dessert Airfield, Woomerang etc.)  However, I only see one instance of each of my custom waypoints. Any ideas what is going on?  I am on 1.6 so perhaps has something to do with it?

uv5xoWE.png

9 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

Hi,

Question: I installed this just the other day (it's a fantastic mod and I cannot believe I did not download it earlier. ) and it worked just fine. Today, for some reason, it is giving me multiple displays for each of the stock waypoints (KSC, Dessert Airfield, Woomerang etc.)  However, I only see one instance of each of my custom waypoints. Any ideas what is going on?  I am on 1.6 so perhaps has something to do with it?

Yeah, this is something I noticed in 1.6.0.  I'll be doing a release sometime soon to fix that.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, emirkustirika said:

https://imgur.com/a/Og2ZOY9

QrO2Rc1.png

this problem is not direck link to way point manager  problem but

where is the log or same thing  Explanation this i search but not find ??? 

where is the 1 warning Explanation ???

buy the way last time , i can´t see destination icon on the nav ball

Ok now , i reinstall ksp fist mod waypoint manager no problem

but when i install other mod ,be lost in the nav ball icons for

created by the way point manager icon be lost

Maybe SCANsat effect

Any idea for this problem any budy help pls ?

@emirkustirika

Generally, asking for support with this little information will rarely get a response.

Instead, try to reproduce the issue with the minimum number of mods installed as possible. 

If the issue happens with a single mod installed, it's an issue with that mod. If it only happens with a specific combination of mods, then its an incompatibility between those mods. (you have already started this step by confirming that waypoint manager doesn't reproduce the issue independently)

Once you have found which mod(s) causes the issue, report it to the relevant mod author(s) following the steps in the following topic:

Edited by d4harp