[1.0.5] Atomic Age - Nuclear Propulsion - Red Hot Radiators

Porkjet

1 hour ago, Terwin said:

Seems to work the same in 1.3 s it did in 1.2: some of the gimbals do not work properly on the lightbulb.

I just copied my Atomic engines directory from 1.2.2 to 1.3 and my career game with lots of lightbulbs works just fine.

(The first time I loaded up a heavily clipped vessel from 1.2 into 1.3 it exploded, but all the other vessels were fine(even clipped ones), and after adding in a couple mods I had over-looked, I was able to go back in and everything worked fine, including he ship that previously exploded)

Thanks! Now I'm just waiting on Modular Fuel Tanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 1:51 PM, TheKnave said:

This is one of those mods I would hate to see die off. Long live Atomic Age!

Then you are going to be very happy, because I'm putting this into a  pack of revived mods I'll be releasing in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, TheKnave said:

Wooooot! Linixgurugamer your the man or girl. Doesn't matter your awesome. Thanks for the time and effort you put into your mods. I pretty much run almost all the mods you have made

So you are running more then 80 mods?  Cool.

18 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Then you are going to be very happy, because I'm putting this into a  pack of revived mods I'll be releasing in a few weeks.

Hmm what plans are that?

5 hours ago, GantradiesDracos said:

O.O

when you say "revived", does that mean there's an update coming, or you're just trying to get em some more publicity?

4 minutes ago, Alewx said:

Hmm what plans are that?

I have a pack of 9-10 old mods which I'm working on updating and re-releasing, similar to what Tokamak did.

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I have a pack of 9-10 old mods which I'm working on updating and re-releasing, similar to what Tokamak did.

That sounds really nice.
Does that include updating the parts with particle emitters, emissive textures and all the new features since 1.0.5?

Just now, Alewx said:

That sounds really nice.
Does that include updating the parts with particle emitters, emissive textures and all the new features since 1.0.5?

Not really, more just making  them work properly.  Over time, I'll work on those also.  But these are old mods, and I don't have access to the original models

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Not really, more just making  them work properly.  Over time, I'll work on those also.  But these are old mods, and I don't have access to the original models

Porkjet is still sometimes around here, did you ask?
I loved the lightbulb^^

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I'm using the lightbulb in my Twitch stream on Sunday evenings right now

Which timezone are you streaming?
KSPI is using the lgihtbulb also, but I do not know if they have the root model for modification.

12 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I stream Sunday evenings, 9PM US Eastern to midnight

outta curiosity, any interest in adding DMP to the mix? :P

ive actually been trying to get a server running for AGES, but nobody's really been interested, mostly due to the developers/maintainers oc CKAN's stubborn refusal to allow you to force install WITHOUT using the command line >.<

On 7/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Yay! I've always wanted to use the lightbulb :D

Also, pretty much the only advanced propulsion I use, is nuclear thermal, so THANK YOU!!!

23 minutes ago, Spaceception said:

Yay! I've always wanted to use the lightbulb :D

Also, pretty much the only advanced propulsion I use, is nuclear thermal, so THANK YOU!!!

If you turn off the engine gimble, you can use the lightbulb from the most recent Atmoic Age release without problems in 1.2.2 or 1.3(the gimble can go wonky, but everything else works just fine)

18 minutes ago, Terwin said:

If you turn off the engine gimble, you can use the lightbulb from the most recent Atmoic Age release without problems in 1.2.2 or 1.3(the gimble can go wonky, but everything else works just fine)

If you look back in the thread, there are some patches from @Deimos Rast which make it work in 1.2.2 and 1.3

10 hours ago, Terwin said:

Define "wonky" please, I want to verify that it's not happening in 1.3