[1.1.2] K2 Command Pod: Two Kerbal stock-alike pod (v1.4)

jfjohnny5

Like the concept and stats. Not at all a fan of the "pinstripe suit" look though :huh:. Not very stock-like appearance in my eyes. Otherwise, keep up the good work!.

Yeah have to say, love this idea, will probably use it, but would prefer, maybe alternate, solid~ish color like the other two command pods, less strip~ish~ness.

Edit: And downloaded.

Edited by vardicd

• 3 weeks later...

Yeesh. This was never meant to go on so long. ;.;

As you may have noticed, jfjohnny5 hasn't been on the forums since those links were removed. Fortunately, the licensing and particular Add-on Posting Rule issue mean that I can reupload a fixed version:

Here you go.

The add-on content is unchanged from jfjohnny5's version 1.1.

Author: jfjohnny5

Repackaging: Master Tao

License: MIT (text included in download)

Yeesh. This was never meant to go on so long. ;.;

As you may have noticed, jfjohnny5 hasn't been on the forums since those links were removed. Fortunately, the licensing and particular Add-on Posting Rule issue mean that I can reupload a fixed version:

Here you go.

The add-on content is unchanged from jfjohnny5's version 1.1.

Author: jfjohnny5

Repackaging: Master Tao

License: MIT (text included in download)

Man I hope he's back soon to finish the IVA, I want it so bad... Love this pod.

where are the download links????? I am sure I will get a just someone telling me to read the 60000 posts. Please just put the links where they belong - in the first post.

Edited by ctbram

where are the download links????? I am sure I will get a just someone telling me to read the 60000 posts. Please just put the links where they belong - in the first post.

There are links just 4 posts above yours. A far cry from 60000

• 1 month later...