[1.0.2] B9 Aerospace | Procedural Parts 0.40 | Updated 09.06.15

bac9

13 hours ago, Crzyrndm said:

Clicky Clicky

(To be honest I possibly may have slightly forgoten about it...)

Well I think i was a little to fast... With ur Skript the Fixed parts work now, but the moving parts wont work anymore xD, Though i could finish my ship by switching between the scripts haha ^^

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nwfkjz84923hoz3/AADYu6e4COAjKHvP1U3XbCika?dl=0

I hope those are the right files... If u need something else just say so.

EDIT: I've just tested it and its still Interstellar Extended causing the Problem. Without, all parts are working fine, with Interstellar Extended and The .dll u posted i can only modify the fixed wing.

Edited by Mal0n3
Addition

:huh:...

That install is so messed up I don't really know what to say. No explicit exceptions from B9PW, but the number of mods throwing errors in that log is downright scary. You can try again with just Interstellar and its requirements, but I'm not holding much hope here

Edited by Crzyrndm

Haha, well i feared that u'd say something like that. Ím still testing out several mods and at least RSS and B9 Aerospace are not up to date. I'll go for a clean Install now and do a little more Testing. Only KSPI and B9 PP installed seem to work even without ur workaround .dll. If i find the conflicting Mods I'll let ya know. Sry shouldve that earlier.

19 hours ago, sashan said:

Btw, removing that mirrorRefAxis = 0, 0, -1 lines from configs fixed the symmetry.

That didn't fix anything for me. The bottom side of the wing is now up on the origin side and on the mirror side the bottom side faces down as it should.

2 hours ago, Flashblade said:

That didn't fix anything for me. The bottom side of the wing is now up on the origin side and on the mirror side the bottom side faces down as it should.

That's certainly possible - but I generally use wings with same up and bottom colors anyways. However, it did fix control surfaces deflection direction - which is the most important thing for me.

Sorry but, How do you install this mod? I've downloaded it and put it in my gamedata folder but didn't work. i can see the parts (wings and control surfaces) but cannot make adjustments to them after attaching them to my ship. 

I'm using 1.1 in 64bit mode and I've only got the Mechjeb add on installed so I dont thing its another compatibility issue. Are there instructions somewhere? 

36 minutes ago, sashan said:

That's certainly possible - but I generally use wings with same up and bottom colors anyways. However, it did fix control surfaces deflection direction - which is the most important thing for me.

That basically means it is a workaround for you but it is by no means a solution for the problem as you stated.

Ok i finally know which mod caused the Problem, it wasnt KSPI itself, rather than Mk2 Extended KSPI Integration, which has no official 1.1 release yet. I Know this Mod is basically broken, though the reactors and some engines, which i am using on several ships, are working... Though strange, that i can modify the moving wings with one script and vice versa with the other script. If this Problem still occurs after ABZBs full release i'll let you know and or contact ABZB as well.

On 4/24/2016 at 8:49 PM, Crzyrndm said:

That looks like the shader isn't loading correctly which means I'm probably going to need to update how its loaded to conform with Unity 5 standards -.-

Raster Prop Monitor was having a pink texture problem caused by shaders not loading correctly, which might have a similar solution.  Github issue is here.

I'm having the same black texture problem in Fedora Linux, GTX 660, Nvidia blob version 361.42.

KSP.log

Player.log

Reproduced in otherwise stock installation, so Module Manager isn't present.

On 4/24/2016 at 10:14 PM, sashan said:

Btw, removing that mirrorRefAxis = 0, 0, -1 lines from configs fixed the symmetry.

Can't seem to find this in any of the configs? 

The only place MirrorRefaxis is shown is in the ControlSurfaceFixPatch, but it has different values of 0,0,1. Where should I be looking? (i did try removing them but didn't seem to affect anything).

Thanks

@Torih That is just the MM patch, you need to edit the part configs to make it work. Also this is not a solution. It is a serviceable workaround if you are okay with uniform textured wings. If you for example want HRSI on the bottom of the wing it will not work for you because on the origin side the texture will be on the up side because without the line in the config, the bottom will be the up side on the origin side.

3 hours ago, Torih said:

The only place MirrorRefaxis is shown is in the ControlSurfaceFixPatch, but it has different values of 0,0,1. Where should I be looking? (i did try removing them but didn't seem to affect anything).

B9_Aero_Wing_Procedural_TypeB and B9_Aero_Wing_Procedural_TypeC have them - those are control surfaces. Values may be different - but still, just put comment symbol // in front of them.

And yes, I know it's a workaround - but it would certainly be useful.

9 minutes ago, Flashblade said:

It is a serviceable workaround if you are okay with uniform textured wings.

You only need to add this to control surfaces. Wings themselves don;t need it.

2 minutes ago, Torih said:

Thanks sorted now. Its not too bad with the textures since its not the main wing, I'll just set both sides on the ailerons the same for the time being.

I always set width of main part of ailerons to minimal value - making its surface invisible. Instead, I make trailing edge wider. Like here:
12628399_845648568891143_405903423163766

When you mention texture problems, do you mean the wings being ultra super white when outside of the hangar? (although even in the hangar they look weird compared to other parts). I've got a problem where my wings are so blindly white I can't even look at them.

Otherwise everything works. It's just ugly :P

10 minutes ago, Midnight Jade said:

When you mention texture problems, do you mean the wings being ultra super white when outside of the hangar? (although even in the hangar they look weird compared to other parts). I've got a problem where my wings are so blindly white I can't even look at them.

Otherwise everything works. It's just ugly :P

The wings appear completely black.

XChKCsQ.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.