[1.0.2] B9 Aerospace | Procedural Parts 0.40 | Updated 09.06.15

bac9

22 hours ago, Tytb02 said:

I have put in the game data folder and the wing stuff folder into game data however the j menu doesn't pop up. I suspect I have installed it wrong and I was wondering if anyone could tell me which folders to put in where. Thanks.

Welcome to KSP forums.

What KSP version you are using ? Links from this trhead are way outdated by now. You could have more luck with this:

Though, like I said in previous page to someone else, you need first to attach wing on craft, then hower mouse over placed wing to "highlight" it and then you can press "J" key for B9 menu to pop up. There also might be issue with screen resolution, for menu to pop up outside of visible desktop area. Just wild guess as those are most common mistakes.

3 hours ago, kcs123 said:

Welcome to KSP forums.

What KSP version you are using ? Links from this trhead are way outdated by now. You could have more luck with this:

Though, like I said in previous page to someone else, you need first to attach wing on craft, then hower mouse over placed wing to "highlight" it and then you can press "J" key for B9 menu to pop up. There also might be issue with screen resolution, for menu to pop up outside of visible desktop area. Just wild guess as those are most common mistakes.

I dowloaded the new version and it is working fine now, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I tried to use this mod in 1.6.1 as in CKAN it's labeled with "All versions". Installation and start - no problem. I can attach one of the three pieces in both SPH and VAB. But whenever I hover of the part and press 'J' nothings happens at all. If the key would be used by another mod, this mod should do something. But as said, nothing happens atall, Even after a  restart of KSP - same result.

Any ideas ?

Joe

37 minutes ago, JoeeoJ said:

Hi there,

I tried to use this mod in 1.6.1 as in CKAN it's labeled with "All versions". Installation and start - no problem. I can attach one of the three pieces in both SPH and VAB. But whenever I hover of the part and press 'J' nothings happens at all. If the key would be used by another mod, this mod should do something. But as said, nothing happens atall, Even after a  restart of KSP - same result.

Any ideas ?

Joe

Hi mate, there might be some conflict between this mod and another one you have already installed. 

It happened to me as well but I couldn't pinpoint which one was causing the issue. Best thing you can try is start from a vanilla install and only download the compatible version of B9 procedural parts. 

1 hour ago, JoeeoJ said:

Any ideas ?

Most likely you have missed something silly trough install process. Not sure which, though. There was several similar reports in past and even with latest one problem was solved with re-install.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 8:46 PM, AccidentalDisassembly said:

Anyone else having the issue where control surfaces used as flaps and placed in mirror symmetry don't deploy in the same direction? Just wondering if I've messed something up with my install/version/something or if there's actually a problem.

There's a fix being tested. It will probably be available next release of Jebman82's fork.

Proof: :) 

Spoiler

N

Edited by Lisias
proof. :)

• 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.