[1.0.2] B9 Aerospace | Procedural Parts 0.40 | Updated 09.06.15

bac9

Yeah, I tried a lower compilation target to check but the shader is too complex for anything under 3.0. Thing is, the default Squad shaders work, and the only thing bac9's does that they don't is using vertex data in the surface function. The shader of my own I tried just does some extra uncomplicated maths in an otherwise standard KSP shader, so it ought to be completely ok, but that just loads it's fallback.

There are complaints about this on the Unity forums, it's not just us.

Don't know if it is of any good info, but forcing DX11 on Windows with -force-d3d11 command line switch and don't have any issues.

On the other hand, I encountered issues with SVE mod, it CTD with shaders they use, but it is different story.

On 8/5/2016 at 3:13 AM, Crzyrndm said:

It works (or atleast, the one from my signature does, can't remember if the OP linked one does), therefore logs plz...

I think you should start a new thread and have bac9 put a link to it in this one.

Edited by Greystripe3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a problem.  Due to an unfortunate graphics card mishap, I'm using an Intel integrated GPU.  In order to maintain a playable framerate in flight, I have to run the game at 1280x800.  But the initial position of the wing parameter dialog box seems to be specified in absolute pixels at a suitable position for a 1920 px wide window.  On 1280x800, it's not even visible on screen.  I have to run at 1680x1050 to get enough of it poking out the side to grab:

s7gadF6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2016 at 3:20 AM, Mycroft said:

How do I open the settings menu in 1.1.3? I moused over it pressing J, and it didn’t work. I feel stupid. What do I do?

Reinstalling the mod now...

1) Logs

2) Did you get the install from github? if you're using an old mac or a really low end GPU there may be some shader issues ( waiting for 1.2 release to have another look ) but the mod still functions.

I think it might be time to beg a moderator to edit the OP...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 3:23 PM, Van Disaster said:

Hmm, interesting - it does go black for me forcing an older OGL too - but it seems to respond to lighting in the SPH, so either it's falling back to default ( Specular in this case ) or it's *not* the lighting - I checked my lighting function vs the stock KSP one and the only difference is variable names, so I guess it's not that. The catalog preview works though ( I don't know what shader the catalog uses ).

Also perhaps let's raise this on github...

Raised: https://github.com/Crzyrndm/B9-PWings-Fork/issues/15

Im having an issue with proc control surfaces being rotated back to 0° when selecting them with J anyone else had this? any known fix?

Edited by RevanCorana

@Crzyrndm Some feedback from the spaceplane hangar. There is some slight problem with the menu in that the descriptions for the trailing edge are mixed up on wings, nothing is labeled biconvex and triangular is labeled nothing and leading edge ends on unknown. Also when you leave the hangar and return to the main menu the B9 button shows up in the upper right corner. RCS Build Aid has the same problem though. It is not limited to procedural wings.

Edited by Flashblade

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.