[1.4.2] Kaboom! v1.1.3 - Another way to not go to space today! Detonate parts from EVA / Part Menu

russnash37

17 hours ago, Deimos Rast said:

thanks!

my only complaint is you used version "1.1.1" in your versioning already in december 26 of 2014 apparently which confused me. I downloaded the master branch instead and I'm sure things work fine now (seems to be latest module manager at least, and you know, not 2 years old:D).

Cheers.

I did? I'm confused... according to github I started there with v1.0.0...

20 minutes ago, russnash37 said:

I did? I'm confused... according to github I started there with v1.0.0...

Hmm, ok, I see what you mean now.  I must have messed something up on github as it's assuming v1.1.0 and v1.1.1 were both released on the same December 2014 date...  It's been a while since I did anything with git so there's going to be much head scratching until I figure this one out.

EDIT:  I'm still not quite sure what happened there, but I seem to have fixed it!  Thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by russnash37

50 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

When you get this sorted, :), any chance to get it hosted on SpaceDock (KerbalStuff's <replacement>) ??... I'm probably the ONLY person in the world who cant seem to be able to access ANY Github domains thru my router... :P

I'll work on getting it hosted on SpaceDock etc, meanwhile, here's a direct download link from my webserver for you:

http://www.graymatterapps.com/download/Kaboom-1.1.1.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 6/18/2017 at 5:43 AM, DarHart said:

Hi, Any idea if there will be an update to work with KSP 1.3? Thx!

The author hasn't been here since January, so I'll guess he's moved on.  If this is true @russnash37, would you mind if someone else maintained this? It is an awfully handy little mod, great for cleaning up stray parts from construction, fixing oopses midflight, etc.

Being a simple mod, it may only need a recompile, but I don't know simple from shineola when it comes to programming. @linuxgurugamer or @siimav, would you be willing to look at this?

On 18.6.2017 at 2:43 PM, DarHart said:

Hi, Any idea if there will be an update to work with KSP 1.3? Thx!

Don't know, really, the outlook for an update is not so good if the author was away that long. But if you already use KIS/KAS, there's an attachable explosive that can fill a lot of the niche. Not quite all, though - some parts (like landing struts) seem to survive explosions.

12 minutes ago, Argyle MHF said:

Thanks, Russ! I really appreciate the work you've put in.

Now to work! I got 3 stations that need some editing....

You're welcome, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for my very simple mod!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.