[v1.3!] Silisko Industries Doughnut Research & Spacecraft Development

NovaSilisko

Dude. .rar is second largest used file compression format. Better deal with it now. You can't surf the Internet for a week without falling on one, except if you don't download much. Then it falls to a month at WORST.

Dude, do you ever sleep? ;P

(hey, wait, why does the 2m short tank have less gas then the stock LFT?)

Oops, I didn't even notice that. I was trying to focus on balance rather than comparative values =p

I hate to say it, but I think your last pack broke the load screen it's been chugging away for 5 minutes and the spaceport isn't coming up.

Dude, that nothing, My game Loads for about 8 minutes striaght. Blame Just about every mod on these forums. I dont care how long it takes to load. As long as it loads in a reasonable amount of time, im fine.

Y U NO PATIENCE?

I am digging this pack, especially with the couplers now. Only thing is it feels like the tanks should hold more fuel. The 2M tank is about as long and wider than Sunday Punch's long tank (which is exactly twice a stock fuel tank), but it has less fuel. It seems like it should be somewhere in between the 1m tank and the 3m tank.

I am digging this pack, especially with the couplers now. Only thing is it feels like the tanks should hold more fuel. The 2M tank is about as long and wider than Sunday Punch's long tank (which is exactly twice a stock fuel tank), but it has less fuel. It seems like it should be somewhere in between the 1m tank and the 3m tank.

Done. That will be in the next version.

Suggestion; an upside-down endcap for your orange fuel tanks with and without 'chutes, if you can. For drop tanks, you see. Also, do fuel tanks preferrentially drain from higher up the staging sequence down?

Suggestion; an upside-down endcap for your orange fuel tanks with and without 'chutes, if you can. For drop tanks, you see. Also, do fuel tanks preferrentially drain from higher up the staging sequence down?

Fuel currently only flows down. There are plans for lateral transfer as well. I don't think up will happen though.

Arrr!

Capt'n SKunky