Replicas and crafts by INFIR

teo

Care to give some tips on the TEL system? :)

If you mean erector launcher, nothing special - decoupler, axis to decoupled part, hinges to turret(or body) for axis, and landing struts. I use(for SAM) 2 pairs of LT-1 (one is important, second is not, maded for lesser angle) and LT-2(for maximal angle). Totally here is 6 positions up-down(3 for locked and 3 for unlocked suspension). Turret is 360* rotate, but artificially limited, mechanism is weak and fragile, need more work on this way. Totally there SAS module, some wheels for stabilization and beams like borders for mechanism.

For MLRS can be used just 2legs(one for deploy and one for folding), but i use there 3 (one for reduce energy when folding).

Aaand be careful when you do hinges for axis - Kraken can screw up craft, so do backups.

Edited by INFIR

If you mean erector launcher, nothing special - decoupler, axis to decoupled part, hinges to turret(or body) for axis, and landing struts. I use(for SAM) 2 pairs of LT-1 (one is important, second is not, maded for lesser angle) and LT-2(for maximal angle). Totally here is 6 positions up-down(3 for locked and 3 for unlocked suspension). Turret mechanism is weak and fragile, need more work on this way.

For MLRS can be used just 2legs(one for deploy and one for folding), but i use there 3 (one for reduce energy when folding).

Aaand be careful when you do hinges for axis - Kraken can screw up craft, so do backups.

I used to use rockets and a structural pylon, but I'll try out your solutions. :)

Also, I might try and apply that landing leg technique to my S-300P.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

If you mean erector launcher, nothing special - decoupler, axis to decoupled part, hinges to turret(or body) for axis, and landing struts. I use(for SAM) 2 pairs of LT-1 (one is important, second is not, maded for lesser angle) and LT-2(for maximal angle). Totally here is 6 positions up-down(3 for locked and 3 for unlocked suspension). Turret mechanism is weak and fragile, need more work on this way.

You can also make hinges with LV-1Rs and landing legs.

So no eve orinthocopter... ;.;

Mine turret technolodgy can't be used for ornithopter, but i fastly do example of mechanism, what can be used for it. It need lower landing struts, and place for some buttons (1 and 2 for example) suspension lock/unlock option, and change that alternatively. I thing effiency for this system is low, and it need to reduce any structure "walks", but that's pretty simple.

3yCnLzKhE0s.jpg

chZrZPzZHu8.jpg

Does he not want to post them? I would love to see what else he has made.

No, i'm lazy and here some another reason of that. I do topic once with Mass Effect replicas, but don't have any success. I show you only one spacecraft, what i made for one contest. I have more ofcourse, but i give to Teo all posting work. I here like advisor.

And here is that spacecraft:

mIJvoq3nOAI.jpg

LOL, fair enough, carry on chaps.

No, i'm lazy and here some another reason of that. I do topic once with Mass Effect replicas, but don't have any success. I show you only one spacecraft, what i made for one contest. I have more ofcourse, but i give to Teo all posting work. I here like advisor.

And here is that spacecraft:

https://pp.vk.me/c623619/v623619817/111a9/mIJvoq3nOAI.jpg

Wow that looks complex! GJ

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.