Station stuck in orbit [0.25]

So, I have a single-module space station stuck in a ~125km orbit around Kerbin. RCS, SAS or the main engine has no effect in the craft's rotation or orbit.

I use a bunch of mods (0.25); FAR, B9 Aerospace, KW Rocketry, RT2, Station Science and other smaller mods.

I'm trying to deorbit the station and I've got a few kerbals on board. The station always has enough power.

I also use KER and it's mass calculator says the station weighs 27,487,791,120,192kg.. that's pretty much? The vessel info screen in map view also says it's kinda heavy.

I'm trying to deorbit the station and I've got a few kerbals on board. The station always has enough power.

I also use KER and it's mass calculator says the station weighs 27,487,791,120,192kg.. that's pretty much? The vessel info screen in map view also says it's kinda heavy.

How muuuuuch? O_O Screenshot, plz.

Well that is pretty heavy. If the engine really thinks it is that heavy and it isn't KER being wrong then no amount of thrust is going to move it. You could try searching for the craft in your save file and see if there is a partciular part who's mass has become crazy.

Do you use TweakScale? It has a bug when any scaled part gains weight everytime you load the ship, and eventually said ship becomes too heavy.

Not sure if this bug was fixed in latest releases, or can it be reverted. I simply stopped using this mod on my new save.

Yes, I use TweakScale. I scaled the battery bank from 1.25m to 2.5m and it's mass is 2.199023E+11 in the save file. Can I change the mass without the bug showing up again or do i need to remove the mod?

You may try, but backup first. Simple removal of TweakScale won't do the trick (since it's already in your save, it will continue to load the wrong mass), but it's better to remove it if you don't want this bug to manifest again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.